[Established] City of Dark Sun

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Theravenite, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Hey I am interested in the outpost! But I was wondering. Before I join. Is it ok if I live at other outposts? Do I have to build in a certain style? How far is it out?

Thank you!
    - Agent_Oreo
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  2. Amazing questions! It's completely fine if you want to be in the outpost but only visit once a month! Yes, even if you're in another outpost you can join. We're currently expanding the town I've posted pictures of previously. Recently, we've been expanding and several houses and buildings aren't quite in the same style.
    Future builds may be built in different styles and likewise, if you wish to start one of these builds we can discuss that later.
    Here's a view on the live map. We have a nether tunnel that takes about 10 minutes by boat (ice).
    https://smp5.emc.gs/index.html?worldname=wilderness&mapname=flat&zoom=2&x=-7914&y=64&z=-20403

3. DARK SUN IS WAITING.

Start a private message with me if you're interested in seeing what the Dark Sun can offer you. :D
    Eviltoade likes this.
  4. Ok thank you!
  5. Check this giant storage system by kno2t!

A pretty house tucked into an overhang, by SquidShadow.

And finally, the start to a new section in our town, by kno2t, lillzim48, and LawnMaurer99!

Come join the Dark Sun!