[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Tree farm doesn't work properly, someone please fix it
    (I don't know how tree farm works, but I know how to use it by the way)
    Sweetcutey likes this.
  2. oh ok, what is the problem? I ll be on in a few hours and take look.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  3. I've only visited this place two times now, and I think I'll come often! ;) It's great that you guys have an Inn for new people. Or I wouldn't have had a place to stay. :) lol
  4. Happy you came by. You want me to put you on the list of members? That'll entitle you to build your own house...
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  5. Yes please! =D
  6. About the tree farm, princerrupert has working on making new tree farm instead of repairing it. He has chosen that I have gave him before just for the idea to repair it. I'm quite not like the design that he making new one.
    But now I've found the design on Youtube that is exactly the same design as the broken one.
    here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gb4VUT_HLU
  7. Yes, I was also surprised to see the tree farm completely changed. Not to say shocked. And I agree with linuxk3, that the old design was pretty neat.
    So 2 things:
    1. When you want to change something completely, please first speak with me
    2. princerupert, do you think, you can put together the design linuxk3 posted above?
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  8. Kai, I have a very good news, I have found a skelly spawner at X:64859
    Y:47
    Z: -56
    Kaizimir likes this.
  9. That is awesome and very close by, too. Now we have all three of 'em :) I'll be online in 2-3 hours. Hope to see you then...
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  10. I think I'll come by and visit today. The pictures look beautiful, and I greatly admire what you are trying to accomplish with this outpost. :)
    miner3808 likes this.
  11. Agreed. The tree farm seems to somehow be busted, and even I have tried it a few times beforehand. I was hoping to use it for the logs that wipple5 needs. This way, we can get wool AND logs out of the way in one go! XD
  12. Thank you :) I'd be very happy to welcome you to Carthaga. I'll be there a little later. Hope to see you soon...
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  13. It is a really nice outpost :)
  14. Kaizimir, I was wondering if I am a member yet or not, because at the moment I'm kinda just checking out the place..lol :)
  15. No one else here :(
  16. Yes, I put you in the list of members. So, you are one of the People of Carthaga now:). I think linuxk3 is somewhere out there; you can pm him.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  17. Thanks :) I looked on the map...I think he may be exploring ;) lol
  18. There are no open "plots" correct? So I have to build in that area that like "princerupert" has his house in...right? :confused:
  19. Or are there some available?
  20. Right now, I am afraid not. But some will go derelict in soon. But you can always built in that exact area. We will develop it later with streets, alleys and all that bits and pieces ;). Could you contact linuxk3?
    Scorpio528 likes this.