[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. 1. In-game name: eqj744
    2. Timezone: New Zealand (UTC + 12:00)
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Never happened, never will
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: I would love to build a large mall, a large Iron farm, and a wither skeleton farm
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: Building and adventuring
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: Because it is the best frontier outpost
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: All of them, but if I was to chose, 1 and 3
  2. So how do I join up?
  3. U have to wait to get a starter PM
  4. Lol put my words in quote. I'm a deep :p
  5. Thanks for your application. There is very little known about you on the forums that's why I needed you to come back to this thread. I think you will make it into Carthaga, but I am not yet 100% convinced. Can you please let us know what your personal motivation is to join an outpost like Carthaga?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. Certainly. I'm quite a new player on the empire and haven't established myself on the forums. I think one of the main reasons I what to join your outpost is because I want to be apart of a great community in good old fashioned survival minecraft and meet some new friends. One thing about me is I hate grief era with a passion and will do anything to stop them. Thanks for your reply :) eq out...
    SEPTHEKID and Kaizimir like this.
  7. Sounds good :) I sent you the Starter's guide. I must say Carthaga is not that survival-ish anymore, but you will see.
  8. Thank you so much, and do you have a sort of detective agency or police force, would love to be apart of it if so..
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. Welcome. Yes, we have something like that. Please get in touch with SEPTHEKID. He organizes it.

Edit: Here the link to the last post about it.
  10. Official announcement:

Promotion for AshBlue789 and SEPTHEKID
    Congratulations and thanks guys, for your enduring efforts and support for the city and the community.

The member list:
    I included beardude123, DracaMann and StoneKing in the member list. Other things were also updated and I think it looks quite interesting now.

Important: Everybody please check if your name is in the list, that the rank is correct and, if you have one, your profession is stated. If you read this, please, also remind others to do so. Here is the link to the member list.
  11. Hi Kai,
    I have 4 DC's of cobblestone ready in the delivery room and have PM'd Scorpio - how many more do we need? ~3000 is about 2 DC's so hopefully not much more is needed in the short term - I'm starting to see cobblestone in my sleep :)
    SEPTHEKID and Kaizimir like this.
  12. Thanks DracaMann, I am sure Scorpio can use it. You can leave the cobble in the delivery zone. Please put a sign with your name and for who it is on each chests.

Scorpio528, let us know if you read this, if not we need to notify him otherwise.

And...since we doubled the job points for cobble you got 8pts and therefore rank up to coal :) Congratz!

On the other hand we will still need lots more of cobble, because we need to calculate:
    3000*x = cobble needed
    where x is the amount of cobble needed to finish one segment. But it is complicated because the segments are halfway done.
    DracaMann and SEPTHEKID like this.
  13. 1. In-game name: AlarmGoesBeep
    2. Timezone: GMT
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 Years
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Nope
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: Yeah will do.
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: Mining
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: Need something to do.
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: them all
  14. On the rail right now to Carthaga - can't wait to catch my first glimpse :p

EDIT: Well, after a very long rail ride, I finally reached the City! :) Met some other people already there. Nether looks nice - would love to explore it after exploring Carthaga.
  15. Can someone message me on how to get their please.
  16. You have to wait for a PM to get accepted. :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. Woot! Promotion! I happen to work in the industry so coal rank is probably appropriate! :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.