[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. "Chinese New Year is on Thursday, February 19, 2015. It marks the start of the Year of the Wood Sheep in the Chinese zodiac."
    From time and date.com
    "Chines New Year is on Thursday, February 19, 2015. It marks the start of the Year of the Wood Sheep in the Chinese Zodiac"
    From TimeandDate.com
  2. Yea well, I still like cows so in my book it's the year of the cow!
  3. Happy new year guys.
    It's been an amazing year playing with you all, I do really having great time since joined Carthaga. Meet new friends besty, close or not, still gives all of you hugs from me :p
  4. Its 7:41 PM in Brampton Ontario (also knows as Toronto). I will try to come on the forums on midnight,
  5. Hello everyone. As you may know, this might of been one of the best years of my life since I joined Carthaga. I met new friends and helped out the POC. There were some bumps along the road, (me getting hacked leading to getting banned) but I still am having a good year (since they still allow banned members on the forums). But anyways, I hope you all ahd a great year and hopefull i helped out Carthaga by doing some jobs andd building those giant farms along w/ Scorpio528 (which are available for use). The best part of all I had this year is when I worked by butt off to finish that job that Scorpio gave me to collect cobble stone. That took me 1 week! And also of course joining Carthaga! I hope you all had a great 2 or 3 months with me and I hope Carthaga becomes even BIGGER and have even more wealth than it already has! Happy New Year. From your buddy, Harsh (also known as Hirsh (according to my cousins) and also known as hersheywershey according to sweets xD Bye!
  6. Tried a ban appeal? It's really quiet in carthaga without u...
    But, happy New Year's Eve to u too.
  7. Yeah. I ha filed a dispute. I got a response from Kryssy but she said that she is discussing it with the staff involved.
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  8. i think your high on the coco
    cocoa.png
  9. 30 mins till mid night :O
  10. *17
  11. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! HAD THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!!!
  12. wow you spammed the hell out of this thread
  13. Lol yeah. Sorry for the spam everybody. I was just so excited for 2014 to end...
  14. Guess they're serious about these server player caps, either that or the bouncer just doesn't have my name on the list.

either way happy new year and hope you all have some fun out there
    AshBlue789, Scorpio528 and harsh900 like this.
  15. I'm considering joining, so in a nutshell Carthaga is a large community that builds automated farms/collect bulk resources to help out people who need some help with a large build/event?
  16. Welcome to Carthaga, Jonesr2009 and ___Honey_Dew___ and thanks for your patients. I invited you to a PM containig the starter's giude.

I also invited you cowland. There might be some useful information for you in the PM. Besides the farms and the project support we also have good relations to the fellow outposts on smp4 and 9. Just make a trip out and see for yourself.
  17. So I had an idea for a PoC passport and made a rough draft of one.

This would be more of a token of being part of PoC rather than a document used to access the PoC. If it would be okay with Kaizimir I would like to make this and be PoC's official passport officer. :D
    herocrafter2912 and Johnsface101 like this.
  18. I like.... needs typo-fixes but you did say it was a rough draft =P
  19. Could you point them out for me? I'm not very good at finding errors. :p
  20. I thought I saw two the first time I read through it, now I only see one on Page 3, "listed one" rather than "Listed ON" =P