[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. ok thanks PineappleGem
    PineappleGem likes this.
  2. June 15th - what is this for, exactly? :)
  3. I'm planning to give everyone a special Carthaga only gift on their birthday
    PineappleGem likes this.
  4. Also so I can see who is active.
  5. Aww that's nice! Thanks :)
  6. I'm thinking of proposing an idea for a monthly event. Every month we should have a day where all we do is go out and collect resources to refill storage. Who wants this to happen? It could be a group thing for Carthaga members like Friday night miners.
  7. thanks so much I really app it :)
    PineappleGem likes this.
  8. Since the reset is coming soon for wasteland we could do it on another smp in the wasteland. Next question, which smp would be best for everyone for this event? If it happens...
  9. I would like to propose the creation of a organization named EARTH (Environmental Association Repairing Terrain Holes) Basically what we would do would be going around every once in a while and removing blemishes from the terrain (dirt shacks, creeper holes, random cobblestone towers, snow trails)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  10. Hey Hiro_H, thanks for your application. For what do you exactly want to use the farms?
  11. Yes, you did this right :) I added you to the Starters Guide. Please make sure to go over all the info here in the forums and the guide. Hope to meet you soon.

Sry, for the double post <- In a cab on my tablet
    gladranger7 likes this.
  12. uh pretty sure that's not allowed
  13. definitely not allowed to disclose coords, by EMC rules. Would be better if everybody in Carthaga or on the way there would use the /map hide command. Thanks
  14. I'm sorry I was just commenting I was watching the people on the live map and one went to PoC (I knew it from the screenshots) so yeah sorry.
  15. Where should I post ideas for the university? Here or the original university post?
  16. Happy National Battery Day everybody!
  17. thanks and u 2:p
  18. ok don't know y thays backwards but...I was accepted! so glad to join u all:)
    Kaizimir likes this.
  19. Welcome to Carthage! :) When will you be coming out?
    gladranger7 and Kaizimir like this.
  20. thank u so much! I will be out in about 8 hours (if I do well at school today) if not about 11 hours. So I had a few questions coulda few of you answer them?