epic level automated drop party room in progress

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by bitemenow15, Sep 18, 2013.

1. some updates: did a little more of the roof, added a speed party/ grand finale bit, and i added signs detailing how many slots are available to fill up top

also added some directions next to the switches along with details:

finally i finished the floor and most of the visible parts on the inside:

I'm having a little trouble with the afk checker machine im building. namely the water bucket needs to grab its water when the dispenser becomes un-powered if anyone could help it would be appreciated.
    607 and ElectricKiwi like this.
  2. un-powered? A dispenser will only grab water with another redstone pulse
  3. well i know that, im trying to figure out how to fit a double pulse in that space that will fire every time :p
  4. so after about two hours of research ive found i need either a d flip-flop or an edge trigger to fit there :/ im not sure i am competent enough at this hour to figure it out tho
  5. I already have one... We should make an automated drop-party-item -thrower club!!!:D
  6. Edit-just looked at ur wiring and i lost me pants XD
    bitemenow15 and EVERWIN67 like this.
  7. I can help : ) :D
  8. i just went with a simpler design lol was too hard to fit in the space i had
  9. almost finished with the roof, still need some signs and im going to make a little webpage for directions to use when im not around

also made the switches uniform in there natural resting state:

I am now accepting donations from anyone who wishes to do so (as well as gathering a whole mess of goodies by my lonesome) so pm me if ya wanna help and we can hook something up.

to get topside and check it out hit the 15th pressure plate to the port side of the res
    607 likes this.
  10. i have a little over a mill in items and have about half the hoppers stocked so far. still welcoming donations at 12248
  11. How does your current AFK checker work?Theres a very simple way to make 2 pulses from 1 input.
  12. i scrapped it, everything i could think of wouldnt fit in the space provided
  13. To get 2 pulses out of 1 input all you need is a repeater with high delay next to a repeater with low delay,and an input going into both.
  14. if you need a lag-testerer i am here :D
  15. Would you be renting out this Drop Party Room to others?
  16. yup its set up so that all you have to do is throw whatever you want to drop into the correct hoppers and flip a switch and voila drop party
    607 and SuperVal_Junior like this.