Enigma's Custom Auto-Sorters

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by EnigmaSpirit, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Enigma's Custom Auto-Sorters

We get it. You like stuff. However, stuff needs a place to live. That's where Enigma's Auto-Sorters comes in! We build Auto-Sorters for any space, small, large, or entire res!

Redstone can be difficult, and building custom auto sorters for your space can be a headache. We're here to help!

If you're looking for a custom auto-sorter for your residence, please leave a comment below. What will help most is your: Residence Number, and a description of how to access the space you're looking to fill. Make sure to consider how many chests high you'll want, this will allow you to have multiple double chests of the same item. We'll create a custom quote for you based off of size, and the cost of items to purchase via DM. Once agreed, we'll get to work to create your custom auto sorter with all of the features you can imagine!

Pricing is roughly about 6r per block - so a 150 item sorter (300 chests single stack, 600 double stack) equates to about 19K rupees in labor)

Features we can accommodate:
    • Item Elevators for multi tier sorting
    • Shulker Stations so you can easily empty shulkers of items to be sorted
    • Drop off stations w/ chests, so you can set it and forget it
    • Storage indicator to show stock levels
    • Anything else you can think of, just ask!
    Auto sorters are great to keep your junk organized, sort your hoard, or, keep your shop automatically stocked!

Contact us today to get started.
    607, Torian42, Tuqueque and 4 others like this.
  2. DrasCorp would like an estimate for 5951 on utopia, let me know a time you can swing by :)
  3. Order in progress for Drasleona247: 231 item capacity storing a total of up to 798,000 items.

Cost: 76,000r
    We3_MPO and DrasLeona247 like this.
  4. I would like to buy a Auto sorter system form you on smp3 /6472. Would the one you have with 3 high chest. No rush.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  5. Hi mech! Your order has been accepted. As we discussed based on your design requests, the final cost is 171,000r.

Due up front is 66,000 for cost of goods.
    Due upon completion is 105,000 for the cost of labor and completion.

Your total capacity based off of being a 272 item sorter w/ 3DCs per item is 2,820,096 items.
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  6. Good news! Once the 1.19.2 update hits, we'll be implementing Allays into sorters to sort unstackable items.
    607, We3_MPO, zafir247 and 2 others like this.
  7. Is this still active EnigmaSpirit? i have a 60 item sorter on smp6 that ive been having trouble with, i would like a estimate to see how much it costs to revamp it.
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  8. Sure thing! I’ll take a look for you. I have a couple orders ahead from being out for a while but would love to help you!
    607, We3_MPO and Mech62Bravo like this.
  9. Cool service. :D
    We3_MPO likes this.