End Stone waste end world

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by RichRayM, Jan 20, 2015.

1. maybe there needs to be an "End Wasteland," it would make it easier to get end materials besides ender pearls
  2. But there's also the point of the stress on the servers. I'm no expert but wouldn't another world put more stress on the servers and add more lag? If so, then there's no point in adding a world because the end would only be used to obtain one block.
    commander_JS likes this.
  3. i would actually appreciate someone trying this
    NathanRP and commander_JS like this.
  4. yes but emc is not very laggy right now, so one more world wouldnt add that much. especially not if they didnt include the ender dragon, he produces the most lag
  5. lol that would be kinda cool
  6. Aikar just lowered the player cap to prevent lag...
    commander_JS and 607 like this.
  7. I'm pretty sure they did have dragons, just the staff killed them before they became public.
  8. no those servers never had dragons
    607 likes this.
  9. Basically what Bite said, Jacob. :p
  10. Why not?
  11. Because the Dragon Eggs caused a bit of drama. Everyone wanted one but not everyone could have one, so the solution in the end was to simply get rid of the Dragons altogether I believe
    607 likes this.
  12. We can use WorldEdit to regenerate terrain too, and selectively restore parts that wont erase builds.

If one end gets really too low on end stone, we can regenerate it.
  13. oh i didnt notice. its not that laggy to me :p
  14. That's kind of the point, to keep it that way =P we were hitting issues when 50 people were online.
    607, PenguinDJ and commander_JS like this.