End locations?

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by PapaRoney, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Hey everyone I'm looking to venture into The End and am wondering if people would like to share outposts they know of in the wild or waste on any SMP?
  2. To get to The End, you'll either need someone to show you where the portal is, or some Eyes of Ender to help guide you to the portal on your own.

I would recommend asking around; if you try to find the End portal with Eyes of Ender at the wrong spawn outpost (north, east, south, west, etc), you'll end up travelling too much.

-
  3. Thanks! Im hoping this thread can be used for people giving at least a starting location like /waste w then go west. Or by giving co ordinates
  4. 4163 -3592 smp7 wastelands stronghold entrance
    Go north from the nether frontier, then go through the first nether-portal you see for the smp7 wild end.
  5. I made a vid a while back of all the Wild End Locations on every SMP. The terrain has changed some but I F3 coords at the start of each location - so simply pause the video and review my coordinates on the left. :) Hope this helps

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/end-locations.63172/
  6. I believe there is a video on youtube showing all the frontier end portal locations. I'll see if I can find it.

edit: ninja'd with the answer, look up ;)
  7. These are a great help to me guys! and Im sure many others!!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. That video is only for the /wild Ends, the place to build and not mine. Though raiding end cities is fine. You'll have to travel a lot farther than the /waste ends to raid anything.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. I don't know if this needs to be said but if this is a venture to collect resources like endstone you would only want to do this at the waste ends and not the frontier ends.