Enchantment rebalance!!! (12w22a)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by autumnrain26, May 31, 2012.

1. thats what i figured :(
  2. no reason to be sad... because lvl 30 has the chances to give you the same enchantments as lvl 50 used too. It is not taking away the powerful enchantments... just ... confining the whole model in a smaller space.
    Leowaste likes this.
  3. i don't know if someone mentioned this but on the last snapshot getting 5000xp took me to level 52 now it takes me to level 300 =0 what does that mean? all i do is /xp 5000 when i put it on allow cheats to give commands
  4. Pthagaard stated villager trading was removed. Which there has yet to be any mention of that. Emerald Ore was removed briefly cause jeb was tired of people whining about it being so rare. But then decided to put it back in after enough people asked him to. However its just as rare as he intended.
  5. What are you talking about? How was that rude at all? The only part that might be considered rude is saying Pthagaard is trolling. Which mind you, he has done at least twice before already just to me. And the fact he stated villager trading was removed when there hasn't been any evidence of that. Then stating Jeb said it on twitter having people go look at jebs twitter for a while to find no mention of it is considered trolling.

Its not like I was like "dude your stupid, villager trading wasn't removed!" or "SHUT UP LIAR!" or something like that.

And apparently Pthagaard mistakenly put that villager trading was removed when he meant emerald ore is what it looks like. Even though emerald ore was re-added like a week later when enough people asked Jeb to put it back in.

But yeah idk how you thought that was rude. If I wanted to be rude it would be a heck of a lot worse then just stating something.

Im sorry I couldn't be like "I'm sorry you are mistaken villager trading system was never removed. :D *puts hearts and rainbows all over post*. lol
  6. Could of said that instead of saying he was trolling -_-
    KingofKraft13 likes this.
  7. H
    has removing chickens in town ever been considered?
  8. thats less fun to me wish it would go up and new enchantments were added
  9. xD Silk touch 2.... every diamond ore you mine turns to minecraft rainbows.
    IcecreamCow and autumnrain26 like this.
  10. with fortune III each rain bow has a rain bow inside of it

11. eff VII creates craters... in fact

effVII = tnt
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  12. yeah, you hit one block and the adjacent blocks in a 3 block radius fall to the ground with out being destroyed as they would with tnt.. :3
  13. eff XXIII allows you to mine bedrock.. xD
  14. lvl OVER 9000 enchantment right there
  15. pffft... nah.. turns everything into bedrock
  16. i could use one of those
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  17. eff CN causes every block in a chunk from level 1 to 256 to instantly be smelted into their respective ingots/blocks and stack nicely in chests made from any of the blocks along the walls.. Of course this enchantment can only appear on indestructible items made from bedrock.. :3
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  18. i smell a new mod pack coming along... someone... code this
  19. How Bout Silk Touch 4 Lets You Mine Pure bedrock :p