Empire's Got Talent #EGT

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by wisepsn, Jul 26, 2013.

1. How do you apply to be a judge lol i wana try :D
  2. You have to PM wisepsn and gotfreshcookies. Been like a month since I sent my initial post, got a reply 2 weeks ago and replied 1.5 weeks ago. Have yet to get a message from them since then. :S
  3. New News:

Gotten a handful of judge applications, on August 26th the word on who will be judges will be announced. BB Code to promote Empires Got Talent will be out soon, and if you put it on your signature you will be able to get rupees(number of rupees is not final)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. Judge applications are over. They're deciding on who's being accepted now.
  5. I said they are almost done, they will be over around this week.
  6. Oh, I thought you closed them? (Did I read my PM wrong?)
  7. 1 last bump till we start this thing! :)
  8. you never told me if i was a judge or not.
  9. I don't know who the judges are either, so... :)
  10. The judges have been chosen. The judges, that will be going through for Empires Got Talent are..
  11. ELECTROBOMB, xHARO_DER, x_Like_a_Pig_x, annd.. Ark_Warrior1! Congratulations to our first judges.

More information about the acts and the residences will be soon, and a BB code to promote empire will be coming soon(If you put the code in your signature, you get 500 rupees.)
  12. Do we have any acts yet? *yes I realize this is old but it's still going..*
  13. Me and nick.... should show are talent of throwing up melons.... At least they taste as good as they are going down as they do coming up :p
  14. If you need a place to hold the competitions I can get you a res on utopia. If you need 2 I can get you 2 utopian res's
  15. PM ganekribjim. Maybe he will let you use his stage at his smp1 res.
  16. Howard Stern should be tehspiders, Heidi Klum should be jcplugs, Mel B should be Maxarias and Howie Mandel should be Jackbiggin
  17. LOL Thank god Kenichi won. The current event is postponed(egt) as of now. I will change it to a date when everyone is not busy and people want to do acts.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  18. Yeah Id be interested in doing an act. How do I apply?