Empireminecraft Clan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ChespinLover77, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Trying to find the bottom clan, Emc, but I cannot find it. It's been ages since I last played :/
    My user name is Marlothee.
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  2. They logo is the same as the other clans, and there is a clan with the same logo as it too just look for one with Toby_Curtis and MiloplaysMC (or sumthing like that)
  3. Applied :)
  4. I have 1145 trophies can I join the top one? Or do I have to go to the second? :rolleyes: If you can't make the exception I understand but either way if you can my name is JJP360 as per the usual
  5. Join the top one ;)
  6. I'm not able to the clan settings to get in is invite only.
  7. Request to join......
  8. Bump news update! Bottom of main post! More info to come soon!
  9. Bump, we haven't been able to do some quality wars for a while. All the active players seem to be the lower level players so it's hard to get the top bases in War. Let's become active again guys :) let's have more than 10v10 war :D

Edit:
    For those with alts that would like to join the clan but can't multi task on both accounts for trophy count there will be a separate clan. Everyone is allowed but other than donating and getting stronger not much will happen in the "Alt Clan"
    (Real clan name is "EmpireMC_Alts") will add to main post asap
  10. Bump
    Need to become active guys :)

Let's push for those trophy's! Yay!
  11. Bump doing a random active check today at 4:30 emc time!
    Will be checking for:
    Donations
    Active in chat
    Placed in a league
  12. I've completed the active check! If you got kicked no big deal just reapply ;)

Starting war in a few mins
  13. Indeed tried having the clan as an open clan yesterday just ended up getting a whole bunch of random ppl coming and leaving. Lol
  14. Come join bud we could use some more activeness lol
  15. I will join with a bad account first then if I like it I will join with my best account and do trades
  16. Bump!
    New members :D !
    Please donate if you haven't already this season
  17. Im joining :p ny name is Theomglover