Empireminecraft Clan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ChespinLover77, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Bump updated member list
  2. I am me on that list. ;)
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  3. Update the list again, removed players who have left
  4. Bump

Feeder clan has been made! E.M.C.2!
    We got around 20 spots left in theain clan, so I would advise joining the main clan first :)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  5. Feel free to add me to the main list, I'm new to the clan but I've been upped to Elder by Smiles :)
  6. Fyi, I managed to lose my phone so I guess I'll keep searching :p
  7. My ign is eason. Decided to join. :p
  8. Wait since when was my clash name Fish? :p
  9. Bump
    Official Rules have been posted
    Also Clan update! Please read asap!
  10. Read the new rules and clan update, I should be abiding by all those rules already. As for clan though, I'm on 831 points when I'm in the main clan. It seems a bit of a hassle to leave, join the middle clan, then join the main clan when I'm over 1,200 again... For now, I'll stay in the main clan. I'm active so my points should be over that which is required soon anyway :)

However, I still don't see my name added to the main list? Can it be added please? Thanks - my in-game name is FDNY21 too :D
    Chespinlover77 and AnonReturns like this.
  11. Yep I'll add is soon after I grab sum lunch

For all those in the main clan already feel free to stay but work on bringing up your trophy's :)

Edit: Also we have a Insta and Twitter for the clan now :D

Insta: EmpireMinecraft_Clan
    Twitter: @EmpireMC_Clan
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Officially added now, thanks Chesp :)
  13. Bump.
    Don't like to Clash? But still want to support the clan? Or perhaps you just want regular updates on the clan? What ever you reason you can find almost daily updates for the EmpireMinecraft Clan(s) at:
    Instagram: Empireminecraft_Clan
    Twitter: @EmpireMC_Clan
    Facebook: EmpireMinecraft_Clan ( its a group request to join ;) )
  14. Little more info:

For all those who haven't shown signs of activeness (donating, attacking in War, chatting, etc) you have been demoted to member. All you have to do to fix this is donate some troops.

Congrats to the new Co-Leaders
    Pat
    NonyReturns
    Lil' Evan
    If I'm not avaible to start war, or able to kick any misbehaving players/keep the clan in order, then that's where they come in :)
    I went through multiple people to find the 3 best fit for the job and they passed all the requirements :)

Lastly,
    If you'd like to voice your opinion on how the clan works then click this link
    http://goo.gl/forms/Eh3MgNsKvH
    It takes a matter of minutes to fill out and would be very helpful
  15. Bump
  16. If anyone wants my account its yours. Th8 golems and pekka
  17. Unfortunately there's no way for me to challenge you guys in a different clan :/ Too bad because I'd destroy you! :cool:

My clan name is Road to 20 if you guys are interested in checking out how good we are ;) This clan is only for players from my school so I'm not able to let you guys join :(
  18. I'm town hall 11 and looking for a clan
  19. Then send in your request to the Empire Minecraft clan today! :D
    AnonReturns, Chespinlover77 and _FB_ like this.
  20. I
    I will join with my bad account then if it's good I will join with awesome account