Empire Prices V3

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Aug 22, 2015.

1. wheres the wool
  2. If I am not mistaken, you are missing Perditor Gentium. "EMC 2nd Year Anniversary Special Promotion Horse".
  3. I'm missing out on the water blocks; (dark) Prismarine, Prismarine blocks and the sea lanterns :)

Figured I'd mention it because you do have sponge listed. Other than that, this looks pretty neat.
  4. No idea what this is? Can you link the wiki page on it...
    kaptrix likes this.
  5. eggnoggs are 2.1 mill :p
  6. Cory where is the dirt destroying ticking tock?
  7. It's 60k from senior staff :p
    kaptrix likes this.
  8. On the list breh .-.
  9. This isn't a selling thread. You just buy them from SS for 60k...Why would it need to go on? It's not player controlled or down to change
    kaptrix and Penguinub like this.
  10. Oh...but it is a mob drop isn't it?
  11. Wool to be added, but if you need to know, the general price for a stack ranges from 80-100.
  12. It is, but it can still be brought from SS for 60k, the price should never stray from that up or down.
    kaptrix, Penguinub and FDNY21 like this.
  13. I think that it could potentially stray downwards as it is a Momentus and Marlix drop too - albeit quite rare though, so I can't imagine it straying far :p
  14. There's no page as it doesn't exist. :p
    DubChef likes this.
  15. just searched forums for it, turns out he got a renamed Valens...Lol!
    kaptrix and Penguinub like this.
  16. Apparently anyone can do that. =P It's not final.
    DubChef likes this.
  17. Just pointing out that Netherhound Egg item is in both "Special EMC Items" (75,ooo rupees) and "High End and Special Items" (70,000 rupees).
    deathconn likes this.
  18. I sold the 2013 Birthday Cake for 1.5mil
  19. I'm missing the zombie virus :)
  20. Oh, ha! So I did get a renamed Valens. I had no idea it wasn't final. Thanks!