Empire Prices V3

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Do you guys prefer V3 or the old thread?
  2. I personally use V1 and V2 all the time
  3. What is the price of A diamond Voucher, I seem to not be able to find any!
  4. 300k-390k
  5. Adding wool tonight.
  6. Nether wort?
  7. How much are Blue krysyy heads, regular ICC heads, ISMOOCH heads, and enraged guardian eggs?
  8. Just a suggestion: You may want to add different types of Aikar heads e.g.. The 4th B.day one etc. Just suggesting :)
  9. The vast majority of the promos/rares are inaccurate now :/
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Just had a quick look myself as well and Haro is right, lots of the promos have changed in price, might be worth going through them all and updating them some time :)
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  11. Can you add golden carrots... 10r each
  12. Is this thread still being updated, or is there a new thread for this?
  13. The player is banned so this thread is dead, it hasn't been updated in a long time anyway. As far as I know, there isn't a new thread yet :)
  14. I wonder if anyone would be willing to take up the job and continue his work? This was so useful when it was active.
  15. There have been a few in the past too but none seem to keep it updated forever, I'm sure many are capable of it but it's a commitment to carry on... You could always take up the job yourself if you think it's that useful! ;)
    ChumMiner likes this.
  16. I still have the template for Empire Prices 4.0 in my images and documents. Debating passing this onto someone else or attempting to keep it updated via Azoundria's marketplace.