Empire Prices V2.5: Section Two

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Some promo/special/voucher prices have been adjusted to DubChef's suggestions.
    DubChef likes this.
  2. Food section moved to section two due to character limit in Section one.
  3. Bump for EPV2.5!
  4. white point star?!
    Impossiball?!
    Sword Of Udder Justice?!
    im surprised i havnt heard of any of these items at all.....along with just a few others they must be items from long long ago
  5. Same, I hadn't heard of a lot of this stuff before I read through these threads.
  6. Bump for NEXUS INC.
  7. The Contest and Award section needs some major updating due to inconsistencies with prices. Honestly, with these items, the price is really just determined by the owners because they are so rare and often have special meaning to the owners, but if you are going to put a price on them, they need to be more consistent. A few examples are below:
    All of these are one of a kind items and the value is mainly determined by the owner. Why is there such a variation with the Poet's Quill and Cartoonist's Sketchbook?

Iron and Gold Voter's Blocks do not exist, and the diamond go for far more and are rarely sold.
    Mainly wondering why the rarer longbow costs the same as the Arena Blade. I also have never seen either of those items sold for such high prices.
    Again: Yellow head is literally 13 times as rare as the orange head, but same price?

I also think the section in general should be renamed, as most of the items listed in it are event items, not award/contest items. :)
  8. what about my ICC Eggnog?
  9. It's listed in the original post... At 1.8 mil. Though, you could easily get at least 2.1 mil for it now though so the thread is a bit behind :)
    Hashhog likes this.
  10. wow thats crazy, thanks :) haven't played in ages so just working out the prices again. I remember the day they were dropped people were selling for 60k and everyone complained that was too much.. xD
    Hashhog likes this.
  11. A lot went for as low as 30k when they first came out! Crazy how the prices have gone but I'm not going to complain ;)
  12. Regarding the Tales of Eternia book, I recently sold one for 1mil. Since I haven't seen anyone else sell this item, I'd assume 1mil should be the market price.