Empire Prices V2.5: Section Two

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Thank you, updating now.
    Erektus likes this.
  2. Vouchers/Redeemables moved to this thread.
    Erektus likes this.
  3. Bump
    Erektus likes this.
  4. Contest and Award Items added, a lot of pricing to do!
    Erektus likes this.
  5. Bump
    Erektus likes this.
  6. I'm sorry to say, but these are all free. They hand them out to strangers when bored, and give twice what people ask when asked for their head*
    *I'm not 100% sure the actions I describe them doing here are true, just emphasizing the true price of these =P
  7. Fixed
    Erektus likes this.
  8. Adding prices to the new section soon.
    Erektus likes this.
  9. Bump! This will remain updated.
    Erektus likes this.
  10. Contest and Award Items updated with more items and prices, thanks finch!
  11. Where did the prices for the following come from? I am not even sure if anyone/many people have sold these items... I'm almost certain that none of them can properly be valued so I'm curious :)

Community Defender: 700k
    CRAFTA Award Winner Book: 1.3 Mill
    Empire Artisan's Palette (2014 Holiday): 800k
    Empire Artisan's Palette (2014 Wallpaper): 800k
    Empire Builder's Wand (2014 Halloween): 800k
    Empire Builder's Wand (2014 Summer): 800k
    Empire Builder's Wand (2015 Spring): 800k
    Empire Cartoonist's Sketchbook: (Not sure player play's EMC, and not sure if he has it, or passed it on) 4 Mill
    Empire Games Medal: "Iron - 2 Mill" "Gold - 3 Mill" "Diamond - 4 Mill"
    Empire Poet's Quill: 2 Mill
  12. Look at the section title. I have said since I started these threads that if you feel a price needs to be readjusted that you need to post the new price as well as the item.
  13. Rose Bouquet is no where near 900k imo when they first came out the first offers were around 700k and 800k I think they would be worth more 1.1-1.2 mil. but who knows
  14. I can clearly see your section title. What I'm saying is that they can't be priced because nobody has sold one. I don't think that you can really list these items as they are not really the items that are sold around.
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. It is still nice to have a price to base offers/selling price off of once they do get sold.
  16. But if that price is wrong it's not a good base offer...
  17. You can only make a base selling price if there is some sort of normal price that the item goes for, or a history of what the item has gone for. Of those items, there are either only one of each or not many of them at all and they would all hold sentimental value. Again, these aren't the kind of items that you can price or make "base offers" on.
    gunthro, PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.