Empire Prices V2.5: Section Two

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Bring up my pancakes.
  2. No! It's bring Up My Pickels! :p
  3. But what about bringing up my pudding?
  4. And Bring Up My Pie ;)
  5. As well as Bring up my Pineapple?
  6. Bing up my pepper as well
    OT: only if I cared about making a shop :p then this is useful to me
  7. Bring up my pencil since school is almost in again.

OT: I have a lot of updating to do on this thread.
  8. Bump, balancing some prices.
  9. 1. I can confirm that DM's Head is very rare: as the sign at my place said "ex-staff" she gave me her head when she was on hiatus from being staff. She told me at the time she doesn't ever give out her heads. Whether or not she has had head drop on lately is another story.
    2. I can also confirm Simon doesn't ever give his head away, he wouldn't even give me one when I asked. So yeah, super rare as well.
    3. I can also confirm that there are only 12 of my heads out there total, possibly less because I know one person was banned and anothers res was reset. Yes I have a spreadsheet. Also I have never been in PvP with my head drop on, unless it was private fight to get my head and the person gave it to me right away. One of my heads was won at an auction, and I do not know who has that one now. I think one of the head dealers.
    FDNY21 and Dragonhawk32 like this.
  10. I think DamiensMom was thinking about selling her head... I think she said some time that she was going to sell them but I can't remember how much for. I'm pretty sure that she sells it now but that'd have to be checked with her I suppose :p
  11. She sells them for 100,000 R.
  12. I had a feeling it may have been that... Nice. :)
  13. ThaKloned likes this.
  14. Will be added later.
  15. Beacons go for about 15-18k now
    Nccoryg likes this.
  16. Updating.