Empire Pool: Version 2!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by chickeneer, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The person that made the video was actually me, and I have no idea why I had my sword out and why I hesitated :p. Guess I was being noobish back then :D
    5weety and chickeneer like this.
  2. Ah, yes, the Empire Pool, a relic from a time before economics and lava walls :cool:
    Thanks for remaking it Chickeneer :D
  3. 2013-06-03_22.40.01.png
    sadly no lifegaurd was around and I drowned....

Also this is a bump.
  4. So I recently downloaded a map of the Empire Pool last night and felt that the chicken might want some inspiration for the builds that might appear near the pool. So I made this.

You can download the map here.(Indirect)
    But if you're too lazy to download the map and see all the features, open the spoiler.

Has the pool rulez at the entrance

Features a tiki bar hut for all of your favorite beverages.

Has the most luxurious lounge chairs available with umbrellas.

A lifeguard post to make sure that players(Like AmusedStew) don't drown.

A hot tub with the highest quality lava being the primary heater, which also flows into the main pool, and also has the best seats at the edge of the water.

4 diving boards(mini, small, big, block limit) that have the highest quality board of which one would want to dive off of into the amazing pool.

It also has the most slippery water slide that is available.

Pool floats that may be adjusted to the position desired.

Lockers to store all of your valuables that you wouldn't want a thief to steal.

A wonderful restroom with 4 rooms that you can change into proper attire, take a shower, or whatever else you need. It also has a waste container to keep the pool as clean as could be.

Inside of half of the stalls, there will be a room that looks like this, including a toilet, sink, chair, and a hanger.

In the other half, there will stalls that include all that is included in the others, but also includes a fully working shower.

If you think it can have improvements, please tell me what you think I can do to make it look better.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  5. I Shouldn't do this.... But bump...
    Does this still exist? the original one was cool : )
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. It's coming. Just to lazy to gather the materials to build it.
    nick5013 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Dokie : ) I shall donate!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. So many creative things here on emc :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.