Empire Minecraft Tekkit Server

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by leo1553, Jan 9, 2013.

1. You sir, need to think about how much you annoyed us. Search a suggestion before posting it.

Just to make it clear: NO TEKKIT SERVER WILL EVER BE PART OF EMC!!!
  2. North Korea's way better. You can do anything you want! Unfortunately, what you want is decided by the government.

Now, in response to the OP, no. Not yet. It will be at least one year before a Tekkit server is planned, and that's a relatively conservative estimate.
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  3. Actually the true story is that nfell was trying to land his ship but accidently dropped the nukes so the Mogadorians didn't dir.
  4. wrong, the place was nuked, not by a ship, but by a player, whose name i shall not name. It had to do with a dispute =p
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. was it max? Was she fighting with IcC kicker(krysyy) over ravines?
  6. NO! :D
  7. I say yes (I'm a rebel)
  8. Tekkit is not out of the question. Right now, it would cause too much lag for EMC along with some other issues so it won't happen in the near-future, however senior staff members have said that Tekkit is not "never going to happen" so maybe in a few months or a year we'll have it. :)

Don't get your hopes up though - we have a few other BIG updates planned that will take a while, and more unannounced things that will be coming to a server near you eventually.

Try not to be so aggressive guys! Haha. What percentage of you actually search for a similiar thread before you make a suggestion anyway? Definitely not all of you. :)

tl;dr
    Not yet - but it's not "never going to happen" Oh and don't be aggressive.
  9. what alex said...

we'd love to provide as much fun as we can, but starting a tekkit or FTB server would be a HUGE time investment.

Theres the tweaking to ensure balanced gameplay,
    griefing prevention
    ensuring we have moderators who are able to moderate the server
    custom development towards it
    performance (horrible!)

theres too much to be done on SMP to even think about Tekkit/FTB at this time.