Empire MineCast: Look what IcecreamCow did!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yukon1200, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Ahhh... I lost the youtube video where we blew up one of my creations :( On my own server like a year ago :D When it was still beta
  2. R00bieJoe why weren't you there? Your soo important as a mod =)
  3. I spelledd your name wrong =( its r0bbieJoe woops
  4. How do you fly?
  5. IcecreamCow + TNT = Be my science teacher.
  6. iSmooch knows how much fun I can have with TNT

such as replacing an entire ocean with it.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  7. Cait1bh + TNT = EPIC EXPLOSION!!!!
  8. Moyaboya + Creative = Holes in the ocean :D .... Holes EVERYWHERE O.O
  9. Everyone + Creative + TNT = EARTH SERVER CRASH!!!!!! :confused:
  10. Me + "IcecreamCow + TNT = Be my science teacher." = Everyone else does "_____ + ____ = ____" quotes.
  11. TonicThunder + Post on EMC = Trendsetter
  12. SecretAznEks and Yukon1200 like this.
  13. I don't think anyone was flying because it states
    3. Thou Shalt Not Cheat

Don’t use any mods or game exploits that give an advantage over other players. This includes see-through texture packs, modifications that allow you to move, jump or fly in a way not intended by the default game settings, and any game glitch or exploit that gives you an unfair advantage of any kind over other players. If you are caught cheating you will be permanently banned. If you are unsure whether a certain mod or other activity is allowed ask a moderator.

Then again if it's a Moderator flying then they probably use it to catch those who are cheating.

Yukon Cornelius like that crazed Miner on Rudolph?

I always pronounced it like Aye Car xD
  14. In the video, he probably saw IcecreamCow flying. This was more of a special event though more than a personal gain kind of thing. Only Sr. Staff and above have the ability to fly and none of them use it for personal gain when they're just playing.
  15. Ahh. I wondered that hence why I added the "Then again if it's a Moderator flying then they probably use it to catch those who are cheating." part.
  16. Yes, Yukon Cornelius like the prospector on Rudolf :)
  17. Am I Lucky7777 now?? I am hurt. :(
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  18. Ahh sorry im tired from typing today :confused: My brain is going bonkers