Empire MineCast: Look what IcecreamCow did!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yukon1200, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Haha nice. Also, I think this is the best use of Testificates/Villagers ever. xD
  2. awesome! :D
    Brennian likes this.
  3. That's what started this video.

I blew up my res and blew up part of the street, got ICC to come fix the street, and then I was questioning if it would be safe to blow up the "TNT Tower" I have. So we all went to Utopia where it would be safer to do the testing (As Hayley would be the one to receive the "gift" if it did cross the residence!)

But we found out at least the TNT can only do damage if the neighbor also has TNT set to true.

Of course this has all been reported to Justin, and anyone abusing it will receive an unappealable hammer ;)
  4. I once buried Gamekribjim when he was afk. He stayed there for over 2 hours. :)
  5. lol, im suprised you didn't cause an utopian server crash =)
  6. You blew up the street for the love of god
  7. The server probably would have crashed if it had been as full as the other SMP's can get...
    But there's normally only around 10 players at any given time.
  8. Im sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy.... It was late, and we were tired...... blah
  9. I talked about this a little bit before right here, I'm to lazy to rewrite it all.
    Cait1bh and Yukon1200 like this.
  10. That sounds just like something Justin would do :)
    Cait1bh likes this.
  11. Lol learn something new everyday about people... :)
  12. That was some awesome testing!
    Maybe next time we'll arrange a meeting on utopia (60+ players) and we'll test if the server would crash :D
    All in the name of science of course :)
    GameKribJEREMY and Yukon1200 like this.
  13. nah it wouldnt

I've blown up 300x more than this at once on my friends server thats NOWHERE in comparison to these servers

Also, i blew up nearly just as much on SMP7 before this video... I used like 4 stacks of TNT :p

go to 14005 and look at the crater
  14. Hey, Aikar, How do you pronounce your name?
  15. Eye Car
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  16. Yeah Aikar... I always wanted to know how you pronounced your name... Is it like aircar, or ancor, or a-care... Its like names in Minecraft these days are completley hard to say, for example: the name Yukon =) compared to the name JustinGuy... I love both names but one is hard to say and one is not...
    * If I had to pick between the names Yukon1200 and JustinGuy... I would pick Yukon1200 because it reminds me of things funny...*
  17. I picked the name Yukon because I was nicknamed Yukon Cornelius in high school, and I also love Calvin and Hobbes (one of their books is called "YUKON HO!") :)
    Cait1bh likes this.
  18. I cannot wait to see this in person...lol
    Is this HOW Nerone blasted the street on 8 too? I cleaned up one of his blast zones... I'm not doing the next one...lol