Empire Guardians

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Socks2, Dec 21, 2011.

1. 1. What are you good at?im very mild at mining, (not very many diamonds, a LOT of coal and iron), and im ok at building.
    2. When will you be available?weekends usually. sometimes after 5 or so on weekdays.
    3. Are you willing to give up time for this?yes i am. the empire needs to be protected. just give me a sec to put away the building materials and to put on my armor, get my sword, pack some food, and get through the portal!
    4. Do you have a shop? (And yes, this has something to do with this. You will see what I need with that.)i have a bare bones shop in smp2 but im thinking of maybe making one in the utopia.
    5. Which server do you hang out on a lot? I'm starting to hang out on the utopia more, but i still really like smp2. smp1 is OK, but i don't have anything there. i have never been to smp3 or 4.
    btw, i would love to rebuild places, replant forests, and such.
  2. While this is technically a clan, this "clan" exists simply to prevent more fires like the one jordehhh started. This group is for the betterment of our society in Empire Minecraft.
  3. Ok you can be a miner but try to be careful on the servers because I have read other fourms and most of them have at least 1 person complaining how there are many holes due to other miners digging so please be careful, my friend.
  4. Don't randomly dig holes everywhere. Travel a good distance from the spawn and dig ONE staircase down to bedrock.
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  5. i always try to cover up my holes. usually i cover them up with a weirdly placed torch, or a redstone torch, but i never leave holes. and i usually dont dig randomly. i always look for ravines, caves, and the sides of mountains, which make holes less noticable, and since mountains arnt very good for anything anyway, i just dig a 2x1 hole in the side of it. very minimal change.
  6. If only everyone mined like this...
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  7. the only reason i do it is because i hate falling into holes, and the eyesores that is created by them. otherwise i dont mind.
  8. Join the Empire Helpers. We want to fill these stupid holes and re-create the wild as if it was a new server.
  9. Hey guys if you want to talk about idk, say how someone griefed your res and you want revenge by joining this, please dont. Just state your application. That is a topic better described in some other form. Thanks. Oh and also please dont argue here not saying anyone has but just dont do it. Argue with them in a pm war or something but not here.