Empire Guardians

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Socks2, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Of course. I'll be in the wild/Nether when I get on. I meant are there any specific drops you want/need?
  2. No specific drops. And what server will you be getting on? Maybe I can come with you?
  3. I will be on whatever server isn't full. If I get on SMP1, I'll go to the Octahedron of Oblivion. If I get on SMP2 or SMP4 I'll be going to the End. If I get on SMP3 I'll most likely go to the Nether.
  4. can u try to get on smp1? Meet me at the wild spawn if u get on smp1 please
  5. I'll see if you're on, but I'm in school right now. I might be on around 6 PM EST. If I can get on 1, I'll see what you're doing.
  6. oh ok thx
  7. For Minecraftia!
  8. super I just found out I might not be able to make it on at 6pm EST.
  9. I will be on in 5-10 min depending on how full the server is.
  10. Matthew you acknowledge Twitch's post but yet you are still posting post after post, there is an edit button friend, and you there is no limit for how long one post can be so dont be scared to put all of your thoughts in one post.
  11. I think jordehh started a fire on smp4, over by a lava pit in the easter or western outpost, just use yur live map to find the lava pit.

One: Im good at getting resources, and LOTS of them, also kill the occansionel creeper.
    Two: Im on most of the time, unless grounded or not done with homeschool.
    Three: yes
    Four: Yes, its on smp1 and the res number is 1225
    Five: smp1, but that might change since i recently joined the council which is located on smp2
  12. ok buddy can do
  13. Thrime I found out you were banned for using x-ray. I dont think you can be in our group for being banned because you cant get online.
  14. oh my gosh matthew, you immeadiately do it again, what stopped your from putting that in your last post?
    shaunwhite1982 likes this.
  15. what am i not putting in my last post i dont get what you mean by that
  16. Matthew, they want you to edit your previous post instead of posting again.
  17. Posting twice in a row is considered spamming by most forum users. It would be nice if you would edit your previous post instead of "double posting"
  18. ok now i get it
  19. guys i just want to make something known to you all right now, the last time there were clans (groups, protectors, etc.) real conflict actually broke out between two different clans which ended up leading to the shut down of both clans and forums, after all that it turned to be that you can have your clans but it can not involve spamming the forums, harrasing other players, or jumping on newbies to join you.