Empire Facts & Questions (Read before posting!)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by MR2R2M, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Well, guys, this genuinely was a way of trying to help EMC. Sad to think that people see it as me just trying to promote myself for doing good work. As I said remind me never to do something again. It obviously conveys the wrong message.

Yes Edmund I will continue with this. I dont back out of what I have started. BUT it will require the community to fill up the sections. THAT is why it would be good to have a sticky. Otherwise I will have no option but to keep posting "Bump" messages. It is a community thread, people ask questions, and others ask them. Its not solely up to me. I have done a huge part of it already, putting all the errors in a list, and some general questions. The rest lies in the communities hands, and if no one is posting, this will be lost in the pile of other threads.
  2. So what you are saying then really, is that there should be no help and support forum, this thread was for anyplayer that might have some questions, any question. After all thats what this sub forum is for! This thread is not intended for players to come and READ when they FIRST join. It more a case of, if they have a question, have a look through the sections listed, and if their question isnt answered there, they could ask it.

I had the staff in mind here. It must be so annoying trying to deal with the trouble makers, and on top of this having to answer questions.

Player initiative is what I took in making this thread. I did not do it for self glamour, or self pronouncement. I did it to try help the staff. Being a Player Support person so to speak.
  3. I wasn't trying to knock this thread, of course every effort should be made to get information across to new players! I was just suggesting another use this thread could have, as a side-note while I suggested a FAQ that could be added to the list. Feel free to ignore it. :)
  4. Question: Why can't i hold all these rupees?
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  5. I would appreciate if the questions are legitimate questions that are from individuals with a geniuine lack of knowledge on a particular topic of note. Why dont you stop trolling, and go back to being 0's and 1's
  6. I usually just point those people to http://empireminecraft.com/guide/rupees as it has a section for how do i get rupees :)
  7. The thread is a good idea, although I'm not sure why you thought "the staff completely ignored it" just beacause other members haven't posted many questions in it.

If you want to fill up some of the empty sections in the top post, you could look for common questions that are regularly posted and paste them in. I've seen a few threads about animals despawning/being hard to tame etc, I'm sure there are others too.
    GameKribJEREMY and Hasorko like this.
  8. And you say you read the guide hah. :p

Yep sure, I'll have a squiz around looking for additions :)

Thanks for the input guys :)
  9. MR2R2M likes this.
  10. :D:D I want to buy your gold blocks :D:D The last picture saying 10 gold blocks for 30 rupees. lol
  11. Thanks for the sheep farm idea..
  12. Question: The error "Failed to Verify Username" is disconnecting me. Does this mean I will no longer be able to play on the EmpireMinecraft servers?
  13. This problem is related to the server at Mojang
    Because username is verify at Mojang server. Their username authentication server might be down at the time you are trying to connect. Try waiting for a little bit. I'm sure they will get it running as soon as possible.
    If problem still happen then you could contact Mojang help center here : http://help.mojang.com/

EDIT: also did you try to connect to other server?

Hope that help :)
  14. May I ask something off-topic?

OFF TOPIC : where did MR2R2M got those kind of signature? I really like that.
    I just LOL xD
    Nice idea. Gotta try make that catapult at home. :D

Achievement get : "When squirrel fly xD"
  15. thank you, its working now lol