Emmareld69 - A New EMC Based Series written by jhall10

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by JDHallows, Jun 24, 2015.

1. BUMP for Emmareld69!

And 5 books donated to Chespinlover77's bookstore on SMP3! Only 5 left to giveaway!
    (If you have a bookstore, or know of one, tell me and I will donate more books to it :D)
  2. BUMP for Emma! Lets give Emma to the Empire! :D
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  3. I'll take part 1 :)
  4. Hello everyone, I just want to apologize for the lack of updates over the past few weeks. However, I am happy to announce that the last 5 books for the first part of the series have been given away!

This also means that the second book is now officially released, and I am taking donations in return for the second part. Remember, there are only 32 of these books available, so get them while you can for this low price!

Also, I am also officially announcing that all of the proceeds from this and future books will both fund the creation of the books, and will fund a new build I am planning. I currently have 6 reset set aside on SMP7 that I will be using for the building of everyone's favorite castle: Hogwarts!

So, as I said above, all donations for Part 2 and payments for future books will be used to directly fund the creation of my Hogwarts build.

Thank you everyone for your patience these past few weeks, and have a great Summer!
  5. Bump! Get Part 2 to continue reading about Emmareld69! Any size donation is accepted, from 1 rupee up to 1 million rupees! Item donations accepted too!
  6. The second book is for sale in a chest at my res for only 1 rupee each. I would ask that people not take all the books, but if you want a few you may take more than one. I also ask that, if you can, to donate more rupees beyond the 1 rupee cost of the book. Or, you can put item donations in a hopper connected donation chest on my res.