EMC's annual Wild Survival race!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ZombieSlayer010, Aug 20, 2012.

1. i wanna be in
  2. ....read the OP all slots are full, if you want to be a substitute, please pm me ;)
  3. :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. There's red team and blue team... Where's noble team? :p
    bitmonger20 likes this.
  5. Soo Ready for the WSR to come lol, Win or Lose just hope that everyone will have fun who are it this round.
    Blue Team!
    margaritte likes this.
  6. Oh, and I probably will get on just to do this, haha. This is too great of a competition to pass up.
  7. so when is the gonna happen? secret, we have some winning to do *opens jacket matrix style*
    margaritte likes this.
  8. ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!
    This saturday the 3 events will take place prepare, prepare, prepare!!!!!
    margaritte likes this.
  9. what time? and post in multiple timezones (pst, est, mountain time, whatever the UK has, etc.)
  10. Also, which direction(s)? Did you ever make a decision about that?
  11. Yes directions will be all east, so it's fair
    Time zones:
    SMP5 tourny event 3:00 central american, (edit later for more times.....:p)
    SMP1 tourny event 4:00 central american
    SMP1 Finals event 5:00 central american

now I'm going offline....
  12. what time is it for EST?
  13. Wait, this Saturday, that's not good for my team at all. Three days' notice is not enough for people who have to work on the weekends! Also, you want the teams to race 25,000 blocks in an hour and then be ready to race again? Zombie, you shouldn't just drop this bombshell on us and then announce that you're going offline...
  14. I agree with Margaritte, I know that this weekend is Memorial weekend for us Americans so might have Family plans and some members might be working Regular or OT.
  15. Also, zombie, those times are absurd. Have you ever run 25k through the wild? 35-40 minutes is a pretty good time-frame to do 10k, so I don't see how anyone can possibly do 25 k in an hour plus restock their team and be ready to race again so soon. I think you really need to think this through and plan a little more.
    vividOptimism and Dwight5273 like this.
  16. He must think we have speedhacks.
    Oh, I just realized I have a cross-country race that day, so I'll be running through the forest either way...
    I'll probably be back by 1PM PST, though.
    margaritte likes this.
  17. Did I miss this?
  18. Did THIS Saturday already pass for you? This will answer your silly question...
  19. Sorry.
  20. No need to apologize. Just read the thread and go to the ones that say New when you visit them. ;)