EMC's 2015 Time Capsule Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Im thinking about buying a few holiday picks to put in is. Since itll be opened near Christmas next year, maybe It'll give me a chance to get myself a present :D
    AnonReturns and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  2. We can accommodate multiple if you really want =)

But note, you will NOT have access to it until it is opened again...
    Wanderton and 607 like this.
  3. Is there anyway to send a gift of Rupees? (i.e. Send a "gift card" for future me?)
  4. Rather than sending a gift card and getting it after the year is up, you could invest in promos to put in the capsule. This way, the promos would rise in price over time and you could sell them after you got them back and make even more money than you would do selling them now! :)
    607 likes this.
  5. No clue how it work's
  6. What's your problem? :)
  7. A time capsule is basically when people put items, possessions, memos, etc that he/she is fond of usually... in a box, vault, chest, or any form of storage - until everyone has put their items in it - and the time for the capsule to close has arrived...

When the capsule closes - it is sealed (most the time buried) and is not uncovered and re-opened until the set time-frame has expired....

Then when the deadline ends (all depends on the length of the time-frame...
    sometimes 1 year,
    sometimes 10,
    some time-frames so far... that mankind even put in some 'how to speak human dialect (or at least english)' in a time capsule so if human's are extinct and other life forms scavenge the earth... there will be information about us for them to see and learn when the capsule re-opens'

When a capsule opens - people generally obtain their artifacts back (if he/she is alive) else it all depends on the cause...

---------

In the case of this server ... people will put in items and messages before this new years 2015 (dec 31 2014) ...

so when new years 2016 (dec 31, 2015) comes around, you can see what you saved for yourself

(values might have risen.... you might have left useful advice for you to use later on... it all depends what you put in (if you put something in)) ....
    607 likes this.
  8. Do we have to write a book on what we stored
  9. Yay
    607 likes this.
  10. I feel like I should really join... But I don't know what to put in...
  11. Only a couple of days left to get your items in this year's capsule.
    Wanderton likes this.
  12. Is there any way I can redirect all emails sent to me from EMC to a different email address? BTW I will put something in:D
  13. *Grabs dirt*
    Wanderton likes this.
  14. For those without enough willpower to DIY, I.e. ScarTheNinja xD
  15. So, I am not sure who I have to contact for this. I have put the items in my vault, but who do I have to contact? I hope this post will work too :p (there is an ESCD and 2 written books in it that I want to store)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  17. Well I forgot to put my stuff in....
    Atleast if I have someone "I'll pay 500k for an ore buster"
    I will be able to get it
  18. Man the date is coming up can't wait to see my items from a year ago. Honeslty i forgot what i put in there =P