EMC Voltz War

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by fluffinator09, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Please read the whole OP before applying. And properly fill out the application.
    Accepted as leader of Team 3. Please start a topic titled: [EMC Voltz War] Team 3 Recruitment
    No longer accepting leader apps. Please resubmit on one of the recruitment threads. Also make sure to do it in the correct format please.
    Kadboy likes this.
  2. What I meant was if there might be another war, will the next one be on TekkitLite. I understand this war now is gonna be on Voltz, but still, IF there is another war, will be using TekkitLite
  3. Son, this war isn't even CLOSE to being ready or good to go! What makes you think I have another War in planning stages???
    talukegord likes this.
  4. Tekkit has a cannon and a musket that's its >_<
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Actually, You're wrong. TekkitLite has a cannon,Musket,Flintlock,Knife,Crossbow,Blowgun,Boomerang,Warhammer,Spear,and Flail. I'm pretty sure thats all the weapons it adds in
  6. Please keep the thread on-topic.
  7. So when can a noob to EMC sign up because I have and know quite a bit about Voltz (I read the wiki to any game I play, any game..) (I don't care about being a leader so...)
  8. I understand you don't want people who have been banned to play but sometimes people make dumb mistakes. There are good people out there who get banned but they learned and they won't pull stuff. I'll admit I've been temp banned before for being stupid and making some mistakes that i regret making. The main cause of the mistakes stem from some issues that have been dealt with. I would like to participate in this but if I can't because of the "You must have never been banned before" rule than I understand.
  9. Just because you have been banned, does not mean you cannot play. :)
    5/10/13, or meet requirements by one of the leaders to sign up.
  10. To Join this event you must meet several requirements set by the event itself.
    -Must have been a member of EMC for more than 250 days
    -Must have never been banned (except for appealed ones)
    -Must be mature to work and cooperate with others in high-stress situations
    -Must have regular access to a Voltz enabled computer
  11. OHHH I see what you are saying, and I agree. Let me edit the OP.
  12. have you decided which version of Voltz that will be used (latest, recommended, or specific?)
  13. How do you sign up for a team? I'm sorta confused on that even with reading the OP.
  14. Whatever the recommended is by Spawn In Time (probably)
    Find their thread for their team and fill out their application.
  15. Alright time to practice, but I can't find any team threads.
  16. I'm starting mine soon, probably a bit later tonight. :)
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  17. I hav
    e noticed this as well.
    Kadboy hasn't been on since he's been accepted and Jacob hasn't posted one yet. So in order to remain leaders they must post soon.
  18. PM me the link to it or start a conversation with me tomorrow afternoon like 8pm or something (central U.S. time)
  19. I did fill the application out propelly
  20. Have you got a server? I run the official Voltz server MineMod if you need one.