EMC Voltz War

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by fluffinator09, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Do you have any YouTube experience? If so, link below.
  2. I will take a look at it, but even if you are accepted you will not be informed until after April 30th.
  3. ok.
  4. Sorry I have to say this, EMC is a place for all ages. If you are going to make an EMC Voltz war make it open to all ages... Otherwise it is discrimination if you don't seem to supply a proper reason of why have age limits.
    talukegord likes this.
  5. You are correct, please excuse my blunder on this, but to sign-up you must still be 13, since that is the site age limit.
    This will be edited in.
  6. Ok, so I get it that you are running off the site age limit. But that is just a guideline protection age. IcecreamCow has stated that EMC has no age limit, they just have to put an age limit in the terms and conditions by law. If EMC was, say, Australian there would be no age limit. So I still think it is unfair to put in an age limit. But I do get your reasoning behind it now.
    Kman122000 likes this.
  7. I'll just change it to, you must be a mature member.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. So how does one sign up? I don't see an application for that, just the requirements. If so, I fit all of them.
    nickjwolfe likes this.
  9. Sooo... If you are mature enough it's fine?
  10. Just use the format for the leader, except instead of leading use as a normal soldier.
    Yep.
  11. Except for the fact that he is a veteran player. He joined the same day as me, January fifteenth 2012.
    Username: jacob5089
    Age: Nerp. Not gonna say it. Nope. No way. I am mature though.
    EMC Age: 451 days
    Have I dealt with you before (this could mean almost anything, just put it and I will give you feedback): I don't think so...
    Why Should I pick You to Be a Leader (One Paragraph): I am a responsible person and have played minecraft for a very long time. I enjoy trying new things and communicate with people very well. I am good with leadership and believe I could lead my team to victory. I have held staff positions on other servers and been trustworthy.
    Any Bans/Kicks on EMC: I was kicked for using an animal cannon built my kevdudeman in 1.2, and block glitched around and got kicked for flying.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  12. And that is fine, also you have dealt with me in RPs, so I hoped you would apply.
    Please begin setting up a recruitment thread, in General Minecraft Section.
    Have the title [EMC Volt War] Team 2 Recruitment. You may then format it as you please.
  13. When your team is full, you may reserve the server for periods of time. This can be used to do whatever you need to prepare. None of the stuff you use in practice carries over.
  14. I would love to join,
    When is the war?
    Issues I have
    Can not Skype
    Don't know what time it will be on

Username: Becsim1
    EMC Age: 317
    I am voltz expert
  15. Username: Kadboy
    Age: I would rather not say, but I can assure you that I'm mature enough to handle this
    EMC Age: 299 days
    Have you dealt with me before: Not that I can remember
    Why you should pick me to be a leader: I have a good amount of experience with Voltz as well as Minecraft in general. I am also on every day, so I would most likely be available to get on whenever you need me to. In addition, I am a responsible/trustworthy person and will stick to this and keep everything well managed within my team.
    Bans/Kicks: None, unless you are counting System kicks for block glitching, in which case the answer would be a couple of times
  16. Username: princebee
    EMC Age:490 as of Now
    Have I dealt with you before (this could mean almost anything, just put it and I will give you feedback): I signed up for City Warfare, which never happened :cool:
    Why Should I pick You to Be a Leader (One Paragraph): N/A, Not applying for Leadership
    Any Bans/Kicks on EMC: Zip, Zero, Nada, Goose Eggs
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. But... I am a veteran...
    EDIT: Sorry about that, didn't read the above posts. I wouldn't be able to compete anyways because of my inability to be on time for things like this.
  18. Username:creeper3846
    EMC Age:356Days Old
    Bans/Kicks: Does kick for being afk too long count? :p
    Have you dealt with meh before: Nao

Btw I have a question. Will the next war be on the TekkitLite pack? (It has guns and close-up weapons)
  19. Nope. It will be in Voltz as is quite clear...