EMC - The Community That Forever Lives On

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheGovernment, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Maybe you did something to make her mad bob..............?
  2. Aw its funny the whole thing was made for those ppl that draw out their exits from the server.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. I know, I watched the whole thing. I just wanted to quote my favorite part. Haha.
    zebrafishcat likes this.
  4. It's ok. You only need to hear the first few lines to get the idea.
  5. It was more for those who felt, tl;dw. I didn't feel that. I watched it twice. :D
  6. Everyone is leaving you say? Last time I was here there were over 2000 open residences. Now? After my break? Next to none. EMC will more forward.

I'm making a new newb friendly shop. I'm working on a HG EMC server beta. Things are growing. =] Be optimistic.
    bloodra1n likes this.
  7. Now it's only waiting for the 'Optimistic Movement', time will show who starts it!
  8. Thank you ICC. It was fun, I will say that!

Well, he DID let me have feathers and chicken meat that dropped, so maybe there is truth to this statement? *chuckles*
    mtp1997 likes this.
  9. I shall head the tea party.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  10. I've noticed this as well. It makes me sad, as I've only been here for a month and a half, that a lot of the vets are leaving. I never really got a chance to meet them all and understand why they were so popular and what made them great vets. :(

I wish the best of luck to anyone who is leaving, and I only hope that the kindest and nicest people of the community someday fill their places. If EMC is ever reduced to some of those servers where noobs are everywhere and ruin everything (which I don't think will EVER happen with our wonderful community and staff :p) it would sadden me greatly. On a happier note, I think everyone should decide when they need to retire, and it always nice to see other members take over the veterans responsibilities in making this community as great as it is. :)

I <3 EMC. :D
  11. When was this?
  12. Last night
  13. Now YOU better not leave. ;) I hope you stay!:)
    roblikescake likes this.