EMC Teamspeak

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Jan 27, 2012.

1. i dont know what exactly that means... but the server should be back up. There was an electrical outage in my area today while i was at work. Any my wife does not know how to start it back up when the computer booted back up. But all is good to go know. =)
  2. Has something to do with your avatar...LOL
  3. ok, there was a port forwarding issue... but, its been corrected. So now you should be able to join XD.
  4. \o/ back up now its time for teamspeak party
  5. What's the point of being married then? ;)
    GameKribJEREMY, nmanley and ISMOOCH like this.
  6. Once you have one you will know.....it's always good to have a little turmoil in your life....it counts for experience points.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  7. Oh I've been happily tumultuous for a year and a half. ;-D

::EDIT:: I almost have enough XP to level up.
    nmanley likes this.
  8. It's down again! Noes!

edit: hey ISMOOCH, have you looked at having the server start as a service? That way, if the server gets shut down, it'd start up automatically when the computer is turned back on. I can help you configure that if you want. Also, I declare myself king of the hill server, since I'm online the most.
  9. You know, we complain when it goes down, we should do the opposite when it goes back up.

Thanks ISMOOCH!
    shaunwhite1982 and nmanley like this.
  10. i barely ever use teamspeak, because my voice sounds.... unique? through a mic...........
  11. Comma comma, down doobie do down down.

12. This downtime is really killing my social life. ;)
    KylieVonEngel likes this.
  13. I MISS YOU BIT
    bitfed likes this.
  14. Liking that isn't working. Can we have an Empathize button?
  15. I can't believe you are all so uninfatuated with David Cassidy's feathered hair and boyishly charming pearly-whites, btw.
  16. Bump for downtime and visibility.
  17. I tried getting on this just now...
    I kept getting "error" every time I tried to log on, is it still down?
  18. Yea its been down for days i doubt it'll be returning i think.
  19. ah right, thanks :)