[EMC suggestion for website]

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Karyuubi, May 10, 2016.

?

Does this bother you?

Yes 8 vote(s) 80.0%
No 2 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Those edges need to be rounded and should probably fade slightly. The sharp edges burn my eyes and my OCD is going out of control :p

Also most of the graphics on the site need to be updated. They look mostly like paint images from the 90s on those basic HTML sites you used to get, the logo included. .-.
  2. It's the font that all the new promo stuff uses :p (although the gradient seems to have made itself lower quality for some reason)

Corners are now rounded - did it at the same time as adding the metallic frame. :p I'm redoing images on any pages that I'm completely revamping (ie: the vote page), but if you see any particularly awful ones anywhere else, let me know.
    SoulPunisher and B4DMAN5IMON like this.

3. Found one :p (I'm kidding, Krysyy)

Anyway, it looks good. Something is off, but I am sure that is just me.
  4. I think that everything should have the same shade of 'EMC' orange and grey/black to match with the site and should have a similar 'texture'. The metallic texture does not fit in at all with almost everything. The font should definitely be Trebuchet MS or something similar to match other graphics that are commonly used.
  5. I like the font, it feels more Empire-like.

Trebuchet MS or Verdana doesn't make it look adventurous or just something that excites me. I think the metallic texture will fit in more once Jack does more and more changes.
    SoulPunisher and JackBiggin like this.
  6. If that's the case, a lot of things would need to be similar. It feels out of place.
    ESSELEM likes this.