EMC Style might close!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by emiyl0, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You haven't told us the lyrics, you didn't asked the community/staff about anything; you may have time and blocks, but in my opinion this shouldn't be made with actual blocks. You need a proffesional 3d software so it looks real good.

And you didn't got people because you were doing this completely in your own, never giving information, just posting comments or screenshots. You need these things if you want to make it a success:

1. A good video.
    This includes 3d software, GFX and video editing.

2. Good music.
    You will need to make the song, then record the voice and edit it.

3. Lyrics
    You will need the participation and approval of staff and the community, you can't do this on your own as the video represents the whole EMC community.

As you can see, it takes a lot of work, not just "Hey, I'm going to do a parody of this" and expecting to finish it in a week or two.
  2. i know i havent told you the lyrics and i am waiting for their approval...
  3. First we've heard of this. You haven't given any news to people so we just thought you were using that Utopia res just to build some rubbish.
  4. What approval?
    Just start making this "EMC Style" thing.
    AlexHallon and nfell2009 like this.
  5. He's waiting from 'approval' that will never come. You just need to post a thing to recruit actors, not just sit there. Just set up the set, get the necessary programs, and post a help wanted thread. Simple :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  6. How are we going to approve it if we haven't seen the lyrics???
    jkjkjk182 and nfell2009 like this.
  7. Its like saying:

Inventor: I would like funding for my idea.
    Banker: Well, what is your idea?
    Inventor: I want approval of funding first:
    Banker: ... What is your idea?
    Inventor: Im waiting
    Banker: ... ... ... ... ... ... *Sigh*
  8. Any new progress on your "EMC style" project?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. In my opinion its seems EMC Style has had no progress or if ti does it hasn't been reported. Until I see some progress reported I say it should close.
  10. This give me a great career idea. I always wanted to be an inventor :D
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. ....
    Why didn't I think of that??
  12. Anyways...
    Coco, If you are serious about this I would start getting my butt out of the seat and start to make the lyrics (I don't think you've made them), then ask people how the lyrics are, then find someone to sing the song. After that you will need to find actors, players, and moderators to help make the video. When you have all that edit the video so it looks how it should. I think you most likely wont ever finish EMC style so I would give the project to someone more capable of doing this.
    All I have to say.
  13. I've made the lyrics... But they're not in the right format of gangnam style and most of the time im busy on another server coz im admin on it and i have to check for hackers etc.
    plus i changed the thread thing saying that someone else could host the parody...
  14. Not trying to sound to mean and don't take this the work way but gangnam style is kinda getting old now and not as popular.
  15. I was thinking i could do emc style by myself actually on meh own server
  16. But then it wouldn't be EMC style.
  17. ^^ Logic ^^
    jacob5089 likes this.
  18. I would just like to add that there already is an EMC style on youtube...

Not the same EMC, but still an EMC style.
  19. Troll lol lol lol troll lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.