EMC Style might close!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by emiyl0, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well... Oppa gangnam style has died and now Harlem shake is the ruler of YouTube, soo...
    -ABANDON THREAD-
  2. Meh, Harlem shake is annoying :p
    alexschrod likes this.
  3. But cool :cool:
  4. Nah, it's annoying, uncool, and boring.
  5. CON LOS TERRORISTAS!!!
    technologygeek and AlexChance like this.
  6. Well, if you can't do it, can someone else do it? Or possibly could someone else parody something else more popular?
    Perhaps we could animate a bunch of famous EMC members in a Harlem Shake, where they're sitting in a large room reading newspapers, with Aikar dancing in the middle, and after 30 seconds the room bursts into dance.
    Ideally, I could be included, attempting to put a lava wall around the room.
    technologygeek likes this.
  7. We already have 2 EMC Harlem Shakes :p
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  8. Link?
    I predict they're in-game and poorly made, and consist of players jumping and not actually dancing, because you can't do that in Minecraft.
  9. IcC heyaroo made the first one, and its not too bad:)
  10. No, heyaroo did.
  11. >.< I was thinking of a different one :p
  12. Give him a break, if you tried something and failed, you wouldn't want to be bashed with "You forgot this!" and "Fix this! Why did you mess this up?!". Yes he wanted your opinion, but it came off as rude and you were blaming him for trying. Just try to be nicer.

He tried, it didn't go as planned. Give him another chance. Unless you have never failed before don't you dare go around telling other people they failed.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  13. I hate to be edgy, but he was completely clueless and was quite adamant he was making a parody.
  14. Harlem Shake is a song that's funny for a minute until you realize that it sounds like they filmed the sound track off the sounds they found from a McDonalds bathroom when there food got contaminated.
  15. Harlem Shake isn't more popular. I've seen statistics saying that Gangnam Style is still more popular.
  16. I think the main reason that people do these but fail is because not only are they trying to get on the bandwagon way later, it's also for popularity. But who am I kidding, who doesn't like a video you posted getting a lot of attention. Usually people who do parodies make it really amazing or just want an attempt at long-term popularity, which usually doesn't work out in most cases.
    TL;DR
    Subs and views man, subs and views...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Nope, statistics lie

:cool:
  18. Dougie = Stupid
    Shuffling = Stupid.
    Gangnam Style = Good...kinda...
    Harlem Shake = Stupid.

All of these famous songs are crap. Gangnam style is more popular than Harlem Shake, by the way.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. I know it's stupid. I like the song because it is stupid.
    And corrected you.
  20. How in the hell have you corrected me?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.