EMC Special Mob bugs

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by fishmeal, Aug 26, 2014.

1. So i fought marlix maybe 20 minutes ago .. I got that you sense an eerie presence so i am assuming he just spawned fought and killed him alone on level 5 and got 0 tokens and 0 drops from him or the enraged skellys he summoned there has to be a bug

Attached Files:

• dddd.png
      dddd.png
      File size:
      123.2 KB
      Views:
    fishmeal likes this.
  2. I am pretty sure all custom things are affected by difficulty 1.
  3. The thing I have noticed with the Marlix, is that if you do not deal the final blow, you get nothing, and there is no text stating that the 'Marlix has been defeated'.
    I have battled the Marlix, one time it was slain by its 'guardians' arrows, one time by flying into a cactus, and one time I believe that it 'suffocated' somehow...To where I got nothing at all.

The last battle, however, I was sure to destroy the cactus around me, and had a very long grudge match against it, in which I did get tokens and a drop :).
    607 likes this.
  4. Well I went to difficulty 10, which is ridiculous, then back to 5, then went hunting in a group. I got tokens this time, and so did my group. No shiny flesh, but that's just poor luck. Seems to me the token loss from being on difficulty 1 lingers for days or else one of those other 2 things helped. That or one of the millions of things I didn't think of.

So if the dev team (to whom I messaged the link) is reading this it is fixed for me, at least for now, although I'm likely to start getting annoyed with those "This monster is having trouble getting to you," messages again in no time. Thanks all.
    607 likes this.