EMC Public Movie

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by earthquake02, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Earthquake02 I would suggest you get a moderator to help out with this movie and maybe even get this thread in the front of the EMC home page. I will donate 5k rupees to you as soon as I get on the server (probably in 10 minutes).

Well a "movie" without "me" would just be an "ovi" ;)
  2. I'm script-writing fo yo info people
  3. No their not kevdude just you and me writing the movie
  4. Username: Bloodra1n
    Email: If you need, ask me in PM
    Why you want to be in movie: I think this is a good impulse for EMC
    What you want to do in movie: I can act, maybe make up some cool stories, or maybe we could raid a dungeon with 30+ players? That would be crazy right? xD
    Edit; Maybe you need help organising all of this? Seems like a lot people want to be in it ^^

Imagine that you are a zombie, just hanging around at your spawner with your brothers in law.
    Then suddenly 30 adventurers rush in your dungeon and slay all your friends, you try to save them, but eventually you got knocked out aswell! Poor zombie!
  5. UserName: BobTheTomato9798
    Email: bobthetomato9798@gmail.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: It sounds like it would be really fun!
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: Advertise on the servers.
  6. To Apply For Movie,
    UserName: nfell2009
    Why You Want To Be In It: Sounds like a load of fun and want to be a part of something special!
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: i can help with advertising it, sets, cast, script and some basic video editing :D
  7. Is this at the LLO? Looks like something I've seen there while traveling through...

Any how,
    UserName: creepincreepers7
    E-mail: creepincreepers7@gmail.com (made this just now so I didn't have to give my real one lol :D )
    Why you want to be in it: Cause it sounds really cool and I would like to be part of it and would like to get EMC's name out there :)
    What I can do to get the Movie going: Get more people to join and I'm an OKAY builder and am open to trying something I haven't done before to help. :)
  8. For now everyone is accepted although you still have to apply
  9. What do you mean "apply"? and for what?
  10. UserName: Inuyasha1204
    Email: Anime77177@gmail.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: Really Smart and cool Way to get the word out bout EMC
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: Donating, and helping out for the set!!!!!
  11. creepincreepers your fine
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  12. Inuyasha your great for set building and donating. Thanks so much dude your in
  13. Could I help with set building and be an actor as well.
  14. Sure creepin
  15. Cool :)
  16. UserName: lozmaniac25
    Email: lozmaniac@yahoo.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: I love EMC so much!
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: I'm good at building so if you need extra builders I can help with that.
  17. lozman your in
  18. @earthquake you might want to make a list of everyone that's in and their role. Otherwise you will have to spit trough a lot of posts to find out later! Besides that, just edit your first post and add who is in there. I would love to see how big the EMCpromotionalCrew already is!
    AlexHallon likes this.
  19. thanks!