EMC Public Movie

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by earthquake02, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hello EmpireMinecraft Public. Today I got the idea to make a Minecraft Movie with all of EMC. Anyone can apply as an actor and whatever "player in the game" you are I'm sure you'll have fun. I'd especially like the mods to join in on this large step for EMC. I'll post the video on youtube and it will get more publicity for empireminecraft and it's great community

To Apply For Movie,
    UserName:
    Email:
    Why You Want To Be In It:
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going:

Cast and Their Jobs
    Earthquake02: Plays Murtagh and Co Writer
    kevdudeman: Plays Seth (Main Character) and Co Writer
    Steven7485: Plays Barrian Temple/ Lord Rorick of Riverstide
    SecretAznEks: Plays Murtagh's Partner (Name not decided)
    Those of You who mentioned Recording in their Applications will record.
    I pick set builders when we build the sets.
    Seberling is are Advertizer.
    Thank You EmpireMinecrafters!

I'm aiming to start in 2 Months time but it could take longer.

P.S Everyone that was accepted will be in the credits of the movie.
    Destroyrofevil, IamSaj and Jennypoo10 like this.
  2. User Name: Sqiggleyjeff
    Email: Rangergaming@live.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: sounds like a cool and fun idea
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: Donate my resources and time to the movie
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Your Accepted Sqiggleyjeff. Thanks!!
  4. user name: billbob
    email: zorent1596@aol.com
    why i want to be in it: who wouldnt wont to help emc to get more players
    whut i can do to get the movie going: i can get peaple to come and help and i can help with some movie editing
  5. billbob is accepted
  6. Thanks kevdude First diamond supporter will be a great help!! GO EMC
  7. Yes kevdude it was a yes
  8. UserName: 1998golfer
    Email: *censored*
    Why You Want To Be In It: A Terrorist... JK i dont know. whatever u want me to be
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: Im an epic editor... i could edit it and stuff. i also hace a rlly fast PC for recording if neccesary. 100+ FPS while using debut and fancy graphics and far render distance.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. 1998 your accepted your video editing and awesome speed will be great for character chasing and recording
  10. UserName: Steven7485
    Email: meggielcheng@yahoo.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: For EMC and all its players! And my friends :3
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: Umm.... I'm very talkative? Lol, but I'll help spread the news and edit stuff (depends). I will work hard to make this a good movie, and I'll be extra good with helping. That's about it but I hope you'll find me useful.... :) Thank you for reading.
    kevdudeman likes this.
  11. Steven your in thanks so much guys
  12. UserName: Jeanzl2000
    Email: Jeanzl2000@gmail.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: I think it would be awesome to have an EMC movie. Also if I cant be camera man I am a good actor
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: I can be camera man! I have 16gb of ram and I get more than needed fps and I have purchased version of fraps.
  13. Username: cddm95ace
    Email: cddm95ace@gmail.com
    Why I want to be in it: I really want to see more people on EMC and I think this sounds fun
    What I can do to help: Umm, I could do pretty much whatever would be useful. I can't edit or record though, but I can help in-game. I would probably be good at building sets or something of that nature.
  14. You got in Jeanzl2000 thanks for recording
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  15. Sweet cdd your in as are first set builder
  16. Just read other people's applications. As a plus i can easily get 300fps. 120fps while recording and I will never crash as I have 16gb of ram.
  17. UserName: Jennypoo10 [Smp2]
    Email: sunshinemoon95@yahoo.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: It sounds like a good idea and I want to be famous :p.
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: I could invite my friends to help too and to help create it and put my time into it. :) (ANDDD.... (*drum roll*) By putting my face on the big screen :D.

2012-06-25_19.46.49.png
  18. PC Specs:
    3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3720QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.6GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
    2GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce GTX 675M
    1TB RAID 0 (2x 500GB) 7200RPM
    Slot-Loading Dual Layer Blu-ray Reader (BR-ROM, DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
    Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
  19. yay
  20. Just made it stand out more so people don't have to highlight it
    creepincreepers7 likes this.