EMC Public Movie

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by earthquake02, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Chascar your in and magical your a builder
  2. cool GREAT! anyways... when will we start building / filming?
  3. UserName:MissMadison910
    Email: madalice@iinet.net.au
    Why You Want To Be In It: Well, as billibob said, who wouldnt want to hwlp out EMC by promoting it publicly?
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: although I cannot skype/live-chat, i can talk into the chat bar! :3 i would be good at helping organise settings and provide res's to film with. Another thing would be my epic minecraft dance/derp skills :)

Thanks, hope i get accepted by you :3
  4. forgot to add that i would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE(!) being an actress :) lololol, please?! and also might not be able 2 help all the time cause school and stuff. maybe in holidays in 1 week ill b able to help/act more often.
  5. Alexhuac wants to help acting as the presenter of the film, he has a Caesar Flickerman skin :p
  6. What about me my body deserves to be in a movie lol
  7. I got a chuck norris skin :)
    AlexHallon likes this.
  8. Hey if in the Movie there's a big tnt explosion or a death or something important I could make a fake Empire Weekly for the movie.

Also how long do you think the movie will be?
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  9. Do we need to have a mic and to talk?
    If we only need to chat, then count me in!

UserName: AlexHallon
    Email: hallon.websites@hotmail.com
    Why You Want To Be In It: Because EMC is the best server(s) in MC and I think this would be a great chance for me to contrbiute for it!
    What You Can Do To Get The Movie Going: I can be an actor and help build a bit if you need that
  10. Username:jameskim885
    Email:alexrommel119@gmail.com
    Why u wanna be in it:I love EMC and I really aren't social so I thought this would be a great chance to make more friends
    What u can do to get the movie going:builder of anything u wish
  11. Username: Destroyrofevil
    Email: N/A (Don't want spam from random people who read this) I'll tell you in a PM like _Stads_
    Why I Want To Be In It: I love EMC and I want it to be even more popular. Also it'll be really fun!
    What I Can Do To Get The Movie Going: I have some good ideas for cinematic clips and i can show people how awesome EMC is! :D
  12. Even though I won't be in it I'll still donate resources needed for the movie :)
  13. ALl of the 3 applications bedore are in
  14. The movie will be rouphly an hour and 30min and more time if we need not including credits
  15. I assume I'm in?
  16. Username: SecretAznEks
    Email: SecretAznEks@gmail.com
    Why you want to be in movie: Honestly, what's a movie wihout me?! But really sounds like a fun idea and I'd love to be part of it.
    What you want to do in movie: Act, but I can do pretty much anything else as well, deprnds onwhat ya'll need.

*edit* And if you still need a screenwriter... I'm your man :)
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  17. Yes you are spaceshuttle
  18. WSecret your're in as an actor