EMC In Game Build Team

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Zikko, Jun 29, 2015.

?

Would you apply

Yes 12 vote(s) 48.0%
No 14 vote(s) 56.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zikko I have made the walls to my mall and it looks beautiful .. now I have a task for the igbt I need the roof made and I am willing to offer 10k for the igbt to get it done for me the res is res 2352 I will also be providing the stone needed to do this also another small build is ready for you too see it is a missile 3d pixel art
  2. and to explain the price I offer the mall is only one res
  3. actually I am going to cancel on that I have made the roof.......
  4. :O

Wow. That last build, holy cow! You are a really awesome builder! :)
  5. Zikko my mall is finished . this is my final build in test mode for you if don't like it ill take my great talent somewhere else
    it is on res# 2352 on smp1 I have tried to upload screenshots of it to imgur but it wouldn't work I am sorry but you will have to see it for yourself
  6. If I can take the critiquing into my own hands, your mall will need more detail. You might want to use more 'interesting' materials, if you will. Plain stone isn't just enough. The creeper face is not as original or abstract as other malls. Try using a variety of colors, not too bright, nor too dull. The nether brick as the floor is an interesting idea. I may be a picky person, but I hope this helps you work on your mall.
  7. Wait... thats on a server I play...
    epicdigger10 likes this.
  8. the mall is finished with building I took a suggeston from a staff for the interior he said stone or another blocke I forget
    he came by again later and said the mall was fantastic along with a few other people...anyway the chests are already in and all blocks fit the color scheme well .adding another block that is brightly colored would make it ugly. im not trying to be mean by saying this but the mall is done and no structural or block changes will be made because the community likes it if I can build something the community likes then ive got talent and with that zikko can just say yay or niegh
    and ill keep my talent here or ill take it somewhere else
  9. All IGBT members sorry to be not on and planning the first project I will be on and playing in a while and I have some projects already in mined
  10. What I meant by different blocks was a corresponding yet pretty design. You should try smooth sandstone and quartz, nether brick and quartz, et cetera. Besides, everyone has a favorite movie or something that third-party critics critique.
  11. Have some activities planned for IGBT If I am on come to me and I will show you all what the activities are
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.