EMC In Game Build Team

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Zikko, Jun 29, 2015.

?

Would you apply

Yes 12 vote(s) 48.0%
No 14 vote(s) 56.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is very beautiful you application has been saved and will be seen to make you a memeber of IGBT
  2. Interesting, but I really suck at building so I won't apply sorry.
  3. Members of IGBT we have a new member F_Builder_S Welcome him to the team
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  4. f_Builder_s*
    epicdigger10 likes this.
  5. MitchD2000 and TheBassman22 are in testing mode and may or may not make it into IGBT :)
  6. IGBT Welcome epicdigger10 to the family he has made it for is modern and detailed work :D
  7. You have pretty good builds! Just from one builder to another, you should consider doing some terrain modification along with your builds! It makes everything blend into the environment easier for the eye. A little height difference in surrounding terrain and you've got a whole new appealing dynamic!
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  8. I don't know about everyone else, but I do happen to know that f_builder_s is very good.
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  9. Look at the bottom of my thread it says the locations of my builds I have some more but they are still in building progress
  10. I don't know if you realized this, but EMC is not creative. It is survival, thus, the applying members, including me, have to show at least one thing made in survival without the ability to fly.
  11. I showed all my non creative builds =P
    Thanks ^-^ Im sure everyone else is good aswell. From the pictures it looks like they are :D
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  12. BUMP Still recruiting
  13. Thanks for bumping F_Builder_S. To make it more specific there is one more slot left :)
  14. f_Builder_s*
  15. That's true but In Survival you could use blocks to stack you up and the only thing I like in Creative is flying you can use it to advance your builds and make them way way more beautiful but your post is true :)
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  16. thanks and i will try your advice :)
    neonkillah likes this.
  17. i would just like to add flying itself doesnt really help with making a build look better that is where time comes into play :). what it really does is just help speed things up where it does not take near as long to create something
  18. Well Ya that was what I was trying to say but flight helps you to see the build more
  19. Unless we build on utopia, it's no flyin' for us
  20. IGBT We have a new member MitchD2000 with his beautiful buildings he has made it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.