EMC Geocaching?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Insanity42, Dec 24, 2015.

1. S.. s.. squid snack? *runs*
    Btw shop flag is off
  2. You don't have permission for this here (shop:buy flag).
  3. Maybe I'll try to make a simple machine to allow an exchange of items? I'll get on it and I'll reply back to the thread with a system! (Mainly to keep players from stealing)
  4. Fixed. -_-
    Insanity42 likes this.
  5. Located and logbook signed.
  6. This looks like a blast. Good job folks. I'll place a few chests also
  7. This is a really cool idea! I've never gone geocaching per se, but I accidentally stole one once. Funny story...
    I'll see if I can find yours soon, Insanity. :D
  8. How do you steal someone's geocache irl? *.*
  9. Easily. So, behind a convenience store in a nearby town, there was some baseball fields and a hill covered in stalks. My friends and I ran through the stalks and ended up in some redneck's backyard, so we ran back. I was running my hand across the top of the baseball field fence when something rattled on the corner. It was a small metal pill vial, attached to the fence with a circle clip. The clip was rusted. My two friends were rushing to get back home before it got dark, so i just pulled hard and broke the clip. when we got back home, we opened it and found a small roll of paper with names and dates on it. Only semi-recently realized it was a geocache when i told the story to my brother and his girlfriend.
  10. I haven't placed items to take, just a book to sign. My concern was someone just stealing whichever items. If I loose a chest and a book, I'm fine with it.
  11. This should be on SMP9.