Emc Football team Idea

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by uDogTV, Feb 14, 2013.

1. We could play cow football!
    607 likes this.
  2. meh - there's already a cow football
  3. it might be hard to have a team for each SMP.. what about splitting it? like SMP1-5 against SMP6-utopia? idk

and I have no idea how to play football so I'll just be cheering you guys on...XD
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. I love football, TFG wil play for smp7, viva albirroja and viva Paraguay
  5. Football Hell Yer. Sweet :).
  6. Rules Of Minecraft Football
    Rule #1)Using a Bow to Throw (Enchanted or not) Use Arrow as a Ball. Rule #2) Score 5 points every time you Score. Rule 3) the're are NO Field goals. #4) You MUST play or Practice on a Utopia Res. Rule #5) You MUST have 11 players on the field at ALL times Rule #6) The Field has to be 120 Blocks Far. Rule #6) Each team HAS to have 22+ Players. Rule #7) Wear your team Uniforms for Games ONLY. Rule #8) Don't talk Bad About the other team. Rule #9) You Should Have FUN!
  7. Still this is going to take a lot more than just those rules to get approved. Plus you cant catch arrows in the air and how would you hand off?
  8. Hmm... looks more like soccer to me.. You can't really "pass" an arrow between people, either
  9. How about... something like at here or here.
  10. Well We can't use mods for the Server unless they see it's ok
  11. This won't end well.
    talukegord and 607 like this.
  12. Agreed.

The rules are way to vague, and not only will it be nearly impossible to get 260 people, I will guarantee you will not get them all there at their game time
    607 likes this.
  13. Can I be the QUARTERBACK for SMP1 please!
  14. If You Are in Smp1 and wanna try out say Position Server In BLUE/ Smp2 Position Server In Green/ Smp3 Position Server in Orange/ Smp4 Position Server in Red/ Smp6 Position Server in Purple/ Smp7 White / Smp8 in Gray/ Smp9 in Teal /Utopia in Pink. Tryouts Will Be hosted in My 4 res in Utopia, Smp1-Smp2 Will go 1. 3-4 Next. 5-6 Following. 7-8 Then. 9-Utopia Last in 2 weeks
  15. I'm sorry but I have a strong feeling that this won't work...
    talukegord likes this.
  16. Yea that's what i think
  17. Quaterback or receiver smp5
  18. We've on had 2 people try out for the Season so i Think we're going to cut this off
    talukegord and 607 like this.
  19. Why u skip smp5?
  20. I love American Football, but to get this to work I feel like there needs to be a lot more organization, and to start off a bit smaller, say with two teams. If this does end up working out, I would like to be a wide receiver or running back or safety for smp7.