EMC First Survival Games

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ShadowKman, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I know i just want to donate i love pvp games
  2. The only hope of beating Alex is allot of luck :/
    Or if he gets no sword
    As long has Alex has no sword I'm gonna kill him
    Kman122000 likes this.
  3. Can I bethe other utopian.
  4. SMP7 slow left? Who wants to compete for the prize?
  5. Who wants them?
  6. server: smp7
    timezone: eastern
    Role: contestant
  7. *Grabs TMI and ForceOp to get a Sword* Muahahaha!
  8. I will grab a missile from my mods and shoot a homing one strait at you haha
    if that doesn`t work then i grab my paralisys horn and hit you with my mallet until there is no tomorow (in game)
  9. Hey guys the server IP got messed up, theres a new one now. PM me if u need it (design team only, for now please)
  10. Alright the arena (i think) will be done soon, so make sure to sin up if you havent already! even if u dont sign up u can still play at a different time. :) just PM me and ill whitelist then send the ip.

Available Slots:
    one more for smp7
    one more for smp8
  11. Some salesman with glowstone came and took a chunk out of my rupees. I took all the glowstone and sold it. He still got a good 4k out of me. Competition is still on!
  12. :) hey kman is the arena almost done? the permissions are all set up so im ready when u are.
    -cant log on yet cuz no1 is whitelisted except design team.
  13. just two things...
    When (so it is today, but when exactly?)
    And Smp7, contestant, Europe.
  14. ONE MORE slot left!
    SMP8 tribute needed!
  15. Who wants the last slot?
  16. kman log on
  17. Hope it's not to late, but:
    Server: SMP 8
    Time zone: Eastern
    Contestant, Designer, server hoster: Contestent
  18. I can't. I'm stuck upstairs atm. Congrats TsukumoNeos! Your the last contestant! Time to start thinking about times. Next Saturday at 1PM Central?
  19. This might interfere with LZBZ_DW's drop party; As i do not know which 1PM Central you mean...