EMC financial Situation?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is an idea, if you don't like it get out.
    matthew12hydro and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. And your posts seem to be right at the center of it. The language in your original post suggested that the administrators were doing something that's both deplorable, and, I believe, on the shady side of legal. Instead of asking something like this in such a provocative manner, perhaps it would have been better to send a PM to Jeremy asking about the situation. If it turns out that they're no longer putting money into EMC (I believe they still are, from what I've heard), AND that they've gotten back the money they put into it to start it up, AND that they're money from EMC, THEN a post like this is well warranted. Until then, please try to keep the tone of your post less accusing and hostile.

And no, that's not true. I've had plenty. On the other hand, there is rarely such thing as an intelligent, peaceful conversation anywhere that begins with an accusation.
  3. i agree i barely play on the server's anymore due to how boring it soon becomes once you reach all your goals all my goals were met long ago i don't care to play on the server's anymore it's not because i don't enjoy it from time to time it's just soon after what's the point in doing it i join for mere minutes on most cases seeing if anyone i care to talk to is on and half the time there afk at grinder's i don't like constantly juggling between 5 private conversation's most people care only for rupee's i don't i give out free stuff whenever i can yesterday i gave out 2 stacks of gold bars a stack of blaze rods a stacks of diamonds and countless other things just so i wouldn't get bored within five minutes. no im not using this to be like oh im so amazing because i give out stuff no im just explaining rupee's aren't everything sure cash makes the world go round but who needs it / end of my rant for now
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  4. ...weren't we talking about the money supporters pay to EMC? I'm not sure I see how this is related.

A suggestion if you're bored: start a megaproject. Make a gigantic statue of yourself on your res or something :) it seems like you're bored with Minecraft, not so much EMC.

EDIT: or do what I do and play hide-and-seek with a prize of a few thousand rp to whoever finds you :) I once gave out almost 20k in an hr playing that. it was tons of fun.
    vividOptimism and Terminator908 like this.
  5. its not i just felt like a little venting
  6. I found this post in the new shop system everyone wanted to BAWWW over:
  7. I honestly dont care what any of you say anymore. This thread is going to be unwatched by me. This community can go to hell.
  8. You make it sound as if your the only one out of the hole emc community that dosent do this, your wrong, i bet if i spend some time researching your history, ill find u flaming a suggestion, i do not remember myself doing any of these things, but hey maybe i have. For your information SWM was banned for rudeness and trolling, if im right i'd say that she did the most burning up of ideas.
    So if you dont like the EMC community, simply speak to an admin or leave, rather then saying it would be stupid for 2 people who work very hard for EMC and also have jobs, take some left overs.
    JabrZer0 and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  9. Ok then see you in hell.
  10. Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.
    Julius Charles Hare
  11. I already live there :D It goes by the name of North Carolina nowadays!
    jkjkjk182, Twitch1, gnyctk and 4 others like this.
  12. Look, I'm gonna go to sleep, but I want to make a point here. It's fine to ask where your money is going. That's reasonable. What's not reasonable is to accuse someone else of being unethical and borderline illegal without any grounds for it, and then to yell at everyone who disagrees. Also, for someone who seems to care about the amount of negative emotion in the community, you seem to be full of it. Try reading this:

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/a-request-from-a-veteran-member.12838/

Then step back and take a look at the way you've said things. It's not necessarily what you said I have a problem with, but the rude and entitled way in which you said it.

Jabr out :)
  13. Normally I hate trolls... This is actually funny though :D

EDIT: still not helpful though :p
  14. i actually am quite bored of minecraft yesterday a bunch of us were playing a game where you had to guess what *person's name* favorite movie or favorite character it was quite fun
  15. Some of the first comments:

All four of these answered your questions to the best of their abilities. A couple had a bit of humor in them, but still answered your questions as best they could. There was no flaming until you brought it up yourself.
  16. yea i know but i figured talking to this guy was like trying change to the ideas of a Die-Hard Republican or a Die-Hard Democrat if you know what i mean :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.