EMC fantasy football!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by KingofKraft13, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I am in also! Chickeneer!
  2. Great im thinking we should have an EMC prize for the winner of this. What do you guys think?
  3. I think there should be a prize to anyone that sticks through the whole thing, and of course still playing EMC - Not that I want anyone to leave.
  4. I call Cam Newton! who wants to trade players lol. hoping there is still a free slot. people at school have been talking about fantasy footbal all week they have been making pools ofblike five dollars a person. we should do like 1000 per person it adds up in the end
  5. I agree with Wafflez here. We can use some trustworthy person's alt to store zee cash.
  6. Who is more trust worthy than you? and 1k seems cheap to me lol
  7. Just use me. I'm not playing and I promise not to spend it.
  8. where's that bear when you need him. NOT spend it lol gl with that I say secret takes the cash cause he already has so much lol.
  9. i'm in!!!
    KingofKraft13 likes this.
  10. Perfect!! Now I don't know when you guys can make the draft but its on Sunday at 5:45 pm central time.
  11. I thought it said 7pm CST lol
  12. Shaun White and Lebron James is on my football team!
  13. Tehwafflez, you're going down man!
    ""There can only be one"!!...waffles
    jk good luck man
  14. I've got my brother recruited as my anaylis. mainly because i suck at following football. atm I'm playing conduit 2 while.he.has sports illustrated out planning out a good team that won't get taken lool
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  15. I have a feeling that we're going to be orchestrating trades with rupees, lol
  16. I will pay anyone 100 rupees for Michael Vick! JK, for Secret :p
  17. i will put down 10k for the winner of the whole thing and you guys can donate if you want to add to it. don't worry i can be trusted i want this to be the best fantasy game ive ever played :D
    SecretAznEks and sloppywaffles like this.