EMC CHARITY

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sopby, May 31, 2012.

1. You really do have a thing for tomatoes don't you ;)
    AlexHallon and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  2. Well aren't you mister observant :p
    AlexHallon and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Thank you Sargent Sarcasm. ;)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  4. Your welcome ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Man I like what im seeing here! And im not just talkin here, im starting to see little donating-to-people-who-got-griefed groups pop up all around the servers! Makes me inspired! Hmmmm...... :D
  6. Heh, if he wasn't a mod I don't think we would of allowed this (too much potential for scam), so maybe it should be =P
  7. We might need you to clear the SMP1 people who are doing this :(

They are all pretty trustworthy to me at least - and have been doing a great job and giving out items to thoose that have been griefed etc.

Could we get a somewhat clarification if they are allowed to run a charity without having a mod involved or not? ^^
  8. You guys must be stinking rich to actually give stuff away to everyone not that I don't but I can't give that much because I don't have that much (I have 9k)
  9. tell me how you got 9k
  10. People open shops, buy and sell items and do jobs. Or they become supporters and get extra money. It just depends. In some cases you end up with people who leave and donate all their Rupees to you.
  11. The shop/ store is set to open tomorrow evening- 17/6/12

We are stocked to an extent but item donations would still be really helpful.
    To clear up any confusion or distrust...
    -Items will be sold and profits will go toward helping those who have GENUINELY been griefed.
    -It is rupees gained from buying from the store that goes to the victims NOT the items.
    -If you have been griefed contact myself or Malicaii12 and the case will be first investigated.
    -Donations are still welcome- Just contact us!
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  12. UPDATE
    Openning may be postponed till 18/6/12 OR 6/18/12 ;) due to the SMP3 Wild spawn griefing incident.
    Check back for further updates.

-Sopby and Malicaii12
    Nole972 likes this.
  13. 6/18/12 you mean
    DogsRNice likes this.
  14. I'm English so no ;-o
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  15. srry XD
    Sopby likes this.
  16. i was like thare is no 18th month
  17. same
    DogsRNice likes this.
  18. see edit (-:
    Nole972 and DogsRNice like this.
  19. CONFIRMATION

It has been confirmed that the shop will be openning on 18th June 2012.
    It is located at residence # 6024 (/v malicaii12 3) on SMP3.

We look forward to seeing you in-store and we 'd like to say a HUGE thank you to all that have donated! :)

-Sopby and Malicaii12