EMC CHARITY

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sopby, May 31, 2012.

1. Sorry, i didn't know, I thought green is just for decro
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Damn, I'm not very smart ....
  3. No worries, i think the reason its not being made clearer in the topic, is to not use his moderator status as a safe-guard.
  4. Mali and co, I will donate 12 enchanted pick axes and 10k later on today...
    AlexHallon and Malicaii12 like this.
  5. I will donate Wood, sapling and food...
    AlexHallon and Malicaii12 like this.
  6. Isn't Malicaii12 a female?
  7. I will donate SHEEP!
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  8. The situation is as follows.
    We are setting up a shop in which we will be selling items at a competitive price. Then all proceeds go to help those who need it, or back into the shop, which is then circled round to help them still. We will also give some items which we are not selling to these victims.
  9. Also, if you wish to donate ANYTHING, message me or Sopby ingame (SMP3) or here, on the site, via inbox. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Oh that's smart so its like __% of the proceeds go to greifed people and it makes you wanna buy there because it cost the same but your helping people at the same time!
    Equinox_Boss and Malicaii12 like this.
  11. Well in theory, it'll be like 99% going to victims, because there is no longer any projects that I am working on, so this will be our #1 goal. The other 1% will be to make improvements on the res/ equipment to go and gather resources.
    Sopby likes this.
  12. If you want I can double the 1% into 2%. Example: the 1% is 500r I will donate 500r The maximum I can donate weekly will be like 3-5k
  13. Not sure, I read the name like Malachi. My apologies Mali if you're female.
  14. Just donated 6 diamond picks and 50k rupees to Mali
  15. Yeah i saw that on the wall. WOW thats a lot of rupees
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Once I get a substantial amount of rupees, I will try to top Happyshopper:)
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  17. What a nice thing to do for devestated players who are trying to recover from a griefing! This is just another one of those things that makes you stop and think about EMC and agin in relize it's the friendly community that makes it so great :D
  18. EMC4EVR ;)
    _Stads_, Malicaii12 and AlexHallon like this.
  19. And tomatoes!
    _Stads_, AlexHallon and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. TOMATOES4EVR
    Equinox_Boss and _Stads_ like this.