EMC Celebrates 4 Years with Cake, Cookies, and More!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Now, I know this is nothing great, but I don't have the time to embarrass myself writing a real poem without a computer. So, I'll write something just so I can have a cookie. :p

Empire Minecraft's fourth birthday
    is not just "meh"
    it is not just "okay"
    it is a time to say "BLEH!!!!!!!!!!"

Idek what I just wrote... please excuse whatever you just read.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. Woo, congrats! Happy Birthday =)

What I love about EMC is that this was the first server (out of the couple I tried) that had proper instructions on how to play on the server and everything seems to just work. ;D Good job on being decent! Haha, nah, it's really great. I'm having a lovely time here.
    f_Builder_s and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. Endless
    aMounts
    (of)
    Cookies
  4. Happy birthday, EMC. I wish for you to keep this awesome community we have now.

[Gray text fail here]
  5. I wish EMC a prosperous future. :)
  6. Happy birthday EMC! I love how different this server is, been playing well over 1000 days and still never bored by it :3
  7. I wish for emc to have dystopia. :p
    Penguinub likes this.
  8. Happy birthday EMC!

Now get back to work.
  9. Happy Birthday EMC!!!! Thanks for the awesome evenings of just sitting back and relaxing building on my property, or for the amazing adventures and mining there is in the wastelands. Also letting our creativity shine in the frontier!! And we can't forget the awesome group activities hosted like the horse races and the mob arenas!!!! You have had an amazing 4 years.
  10. I'm glad to have been here long enough to see that this is a birthday for an awesome community. Happy Birthday! Now gimmie cookie! :)
  11. Happy (belated though it is) 4th Birthday EMC. my very favorite community. I'm so glad to be part of it all. =D
  12. Hope that everyone gets a chance to celebrate this event. And i hope that there are more to come, and that out community grows in the coming years.

I had a dream the other night for EMC's 4th B-Day....

I logged on, and got transported to a room. It was very dark. I looked for a way out, but i could not. I spent 3 years looking for a way out. on the 4th year, i found a light. I ran towards the light and came to a door. I opened it, but it did not do anything. I said to wait till july 15th 2015. That felt like ages to go. An hour before it opened, the ground started to shake and the room stared to cave in. It was very bad, as water was coming in as if i was under water. when the time came i opened the door barley able to breath, and i spawned at /spawn. Once i spawned, the Community greeted me and i noticed that they started the promo for the cakes.

Even though i spend 3 years in the dark and 1 year looking for the door, and waiting for it to open. It was well worth the wait, to enjoy some cake, and cookies. :)
    iamcavie and cadenman2002 like this.
  13. Happy 4th birthday EMC. Glad to be apart of it and all the awsum people we have here!
  14. Happy Birthday EMC, Make this one the best!
  15. Happy Birthday EMC. Hope Everyone Enjoys the Promo's, and has a Great Day!
  16. Happy Birthday,

Birthdays are the time to celebrate.

Very Nice Promo, and hope to see more in the future.
  17. Happy Birthday. May the Odds be in your Favor EMC. Make this the Best Year Ever!
  18. I just love the community, there have been very Few players I have seen that were rude or otherwise mean, unlike I have seen on other servers, keep it up EMC and happy birthday!!!

19. Da ults are here!
  20. Finch be creeping more than I do .-.