EMC Auction Rules & FAQs

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by GameKribJEREMY, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's quite rare, but you don't own an end portal so you can't very well sell one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Are we allowed to auction off enchanted wood swords? You know, cause they're WAY better than diamond.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. All of them are on SMP2. They're at 3004, 3553, and 3456. The fifth is for you to find :)
  4. Let me guess, it wouldn't be on 4001, would it..? :p
    ..And knowing that there are 5 eggs in existance I know that if any of the owners were willing to part with them, it would cost me more rupees than I could make in a month.. t-t .. With the transactions I do, I am rarely over 10k and the owners would probably want over 1000k or to simplify 10k k.. xD
  5. i have 15k rupees and i will buy the egg for 14k. I dont care if it's under priced... i want it. xD

6. ...1000k = 1,000,000 x3
  7. But its int it like xp grinders, is that why there aganist the rules now,

PS sry foy bad spelling but my nooks glitching up:(
  8. No, it's not at all the same. There are countless hundreds or more spawners on each server, so it's fair to say if you find one and develop it that it's yours. Plus they are actually somewhat hidden. There are only a few End portals. Anyone with Eyes of Ender and some time will ultimately find one. And they are the only way to the End.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Haha, it's NOT on 4001. I'm still working out the design plans for that one, but be assured, it will be
    A) Awesome
    B) Practical
    C) Law-Abiding
    The fifth egg is NOT in town. Just ask around, the location is somewhat well-known.
  10. There is one on display on SMP3 at Phoc's res. I helped build the display. :)
  11. Knowing that there are enderdragon eggs and they are in very limited supply makes me realize I would never be able to afford one for my store.. t-t ..because not only would they be super expensive if someone wanted to part with one, but there probably wouldn't be anyone who would want to part with one..
  12. I noticed some people were asking me questions on my GKJ account (that originally posted this) so I will be recreating this thread and closing/locking this one. Keep a look out for the new one in a bit.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.